• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Deprixa Pro - Courier & Logistics Integrated System

Deprixa Pro - Courier & Logistics Integrated System v8.1 Nulled

No permission to download

Plz update.​

Version 7.5.3 - 30th Dec 2022 Latest Updated​

• IMPORTANT UPDATES:
    • It is very important to keep in mind that if you are going to update your script, make a backup copy of your database, since the new version 7.5.3 changes applied to the entire script in general, in this way you would enjoy the new changes in additions and corrections.
  • ADDED:
    • Parameterization of translations, now it is possible to adapt to any language as long as it translates the necessary files.
    • Available translations: ES, EN, AR (RTL available for Arabic language)
    • It is possible to set fonts conditionally (for example, for the Arabic language font-family is used: 'Tajawal', it is necessary to make condition from the source code of the system.)
    • Adaptation of new styles
    • The footer file is included in all views
    • Video tutorial, how to install the script in the documentation
  • UPDATE¡ Important!:
    • Updating of libraries and general dependencies for operation
    • Update when creating a range of weights and price, with what is shown in the shipping form, collected according to the weight in the range, it will show the price configured in the price list table.
    • Library update by adding a telephone code plus telephone in the sender and recipient module where it threw an error, the problem was corrected.
    • Dashboard driver update where some links did not connect.

• FIXED:
    • General minor bug fixes

Reactions: sonn1220

Plz update.​

• IMPORTANT UPDATES:
    • It is very important to keep in mind that if you are going to update your script, make a backup copy of your database, since the new version 7.5.3 changes applied to the entire script in general, in this way you would enjoy the new changes in additions and corrections.
  • ADDED:
    • Parameterization of translations, now it is possible to adapt to any language as long as it translates the necessary files.
    • It is possible to set fonts conditionally (for example, for the Arabic language font-family is used: 'Tajawal', it is necessary to make condition from the source code of the system.)
  • UPDATE¡ Important!:
    • Update when creating a range of weights and price, with what is shown in the shipping form, collected according to the weight in the range, it will show the price configured in the price list table.
    • Library update by adding a telephone code plus telephone in the sender and recipient module where it threw an error, the problem was corrected.

• FIXED:
Have you been able to use the version you have? I'm unable to add Shipping tariffs in my own

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_01_23-2.png
    Screenshot_2023_01_23-2.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 68

Plz update.​

• IMPORTANT UPDATES:
  • ADDED:
  • UPDATE¡ Important!:

• FIXED:

@Babak please

Have you been able to use the version you have? I'm unable to add Shipping tariffs in my own

cdb_states`

I think I may have found the solution, more for that I need this database part. I think this is what I'm missing, can anyone provide it?​

it is also impossible to add a new shipment, the country, state and city are not loaded. someone found the solution

who is having difficulty with the states, cities etc, follow the database

confirm if it worked for you

Attachments

• deprixapro_database.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: feroguz
Babak updated Deprixa Pro - Courier & Logistics Integrated System with a new update entry:

Courier Deprixa Pro v7.5.3 Untouched

Download Courier Deprixa Pro v7.5.3 - Integrated Web-based Logistics System Nulled Free
v7.5.3 - 30th Dec 2022 Latest Updated
IMPORTANT UPDATES:

It is very important to keep in mind that if you are going to update your script, make a backup copy of your database, since the new version 7.5.3 changes applied to the entire script in general, in this way you would enjoy the new changes in additions and corrections.
ADDED:
Parameterization of translations, now it is possible to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Please who has a fix for the error that pops up when trying to add a recipient phone number in the shipping ???

Reactions: feroguz
Please who has a fix for the error that pops up when trying to add a recipient phone number in the shipping ???
I also have this problem, as well as the address registration problem. It does not save the addresses.
But if it is a problem with the database

I also have this problem, as well as the address registration problem. It does not save the addresses.
But if it is a problem with the database
It's same thing I'm taking about. If the number pops up as invalid the address doesn't apply
Please who has fixed the error

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock