• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dashboard Builder - CRUD,Users,Roles,Permission,Files Manager,Invoices

Dashboard Builder - CRUD,Users,Roles,Permission,Files Manager,Invoices V4.1 04 Nov, 2023

No permission to download

arcuri28

Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2022
starliner submitted a new resource:

Laravel Admin Builder - Angular CRUD+Users,Roles,Permission +Files Manager - Laravel Admin Builder - Angular CRUD+Users,Roles,Permission +Files Manager

03_HomePage.png

New Hot Features are coming Soon
App Builder is software for Creating Automated systems , you can create your own system without Writing line of code .. you have only to use the wizard step by step to build your system Modules and start using it , you can Build System Like [Library Management , School Management , HR , ERP ] System etc ..

Demo Verison :

http://softkeen.com
user...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and tomme
Update 3.5 18 Mar, 2021
1- add Multiple Admin Templates support . 2- Added more styles for admin UI . 3- Added Blog Module with it's initial frontEnd . 4- initiated FrontEnd website (static till now Except blog) . HotFixes: Fixed API Authentication problem .

please update

Bro thanks a lot.. It's nulled version or it didn't need to be nulled.
Hello everything is fine ?
I don't know if I need to cancel it, but if I do, I'll ask people here on the forum to help us, ok? But install it if you need it, just post it here and we'll see the question we can ask, sorry to cancel it, I don't know, but there are our friends who can help us.

arcuri28 updated Dashboard Builder - CRUD,Users,Roles,Permission,Files Manager,Invoices with a new update entry:

V4.1 04 Nov, 2023

Atualização V4.1 04 de novembro de 20231 - corrija alguns problemas no construtor de módulo.
2- corrigir problema na chamada do modelo.

é intocável, talvez alguns recursos precisem ser alterados para que funcione, desculpe, não tenho conhecimento avançado para anular o script.

Abraços e obrigado por tornar a comunidade um lugar seguro para download

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock