• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Custom Breakpoints for Elementor

Reactions: TomekUX
Reactions: TomekUX
Yes I know that's why I tagged our nullers.

do you know how it works? have it full integration with widgets and its responsiveness options?, or it's just a half product that offers a preview ... btw. what this preview looks like because on their page we only have the switches shown in the screenshot

the price seems cool if its full integration, but presentation of the offer it sucks

do you know how it works? have it full integration with widgets and its responsiveness options?, or it's just a half product that offers a preview ... btw. what this preview looks like because on their page we only have the switches shown in the screenshot
I really don't know yet tbh.

pls test it.

pls test it.
It's got rid of the licence prompt but doesn't seem to have enabled any functionality

sh** stuff... doesnt work as well with elementor widgets and doesnt work at all with addons

Can someone create a resource for this? I'd like to watch the thread so i know when this is updated.

Hi, I have the paid version but it seems not working. I look around for any documentation but I can't find it.
Do you think it's an issue with the compatibility of Elementor Version 2.9.8 and Elementor Pro Version 2.9.4? I have desactivated all the plugins installed to see if there are any conflicted but it seemed not the issue.
Is it a plugin for a preview or does it take any change while editing?

Thanks for your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock