• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Copy products from another page in Woocommerce individually

lgokul

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jun 26, 2019
Planeta Vegeta
Hello guys, the reason for this publication is to see if there is currently a plugin to copy content from a product website to a woocoommerce website.

I know that scrapers exist but they copy the content like a spider of all the new products that come out on the web.

What I'm looking for is more like a filler wizard for woocommerce fields.

For example I put this scenario.

I have an aliexpress url.

I enter the page to add a woocommerce product and that the plugin has the option to put the URL and extract the data such as title, content, price, etc (configuring it previously)

This would be a scraper but individually.

All the scrapers I found work massively but what I need is for it to just be by URL more like a filler assistant.

If anyone knows any scraper or plugin that has this option I would appreciate it.

well, I'm looking for the same thing
I guess the only solutions is to code the solution 😂😂

I found a plugin saying it does just that, after trying it's not doing what it says, the plugin hasn't been updated for long time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock