• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Contributing to Babiato family

nevenx

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2018
Mars
hyiptemplates.net
Ive just got a message where someone ask me to share something that I have, but that person, even if is here on forums a few months does not have any messages... nothing. I dont know for others, but my personal attitude is to contribute then ask for something. Make a contribution and I will be happy to share everything that I can with others.
Regards

just share if you feel wanna contribute something to members here.
Nobody will force you. ;)

just share if you feel wanna contribute something to members here.
Nobody will force you. ;)
I think that you do not understand me... look at this
He has come here, download something and not say even "thanks"... and come back a few months later to ask for something. I know that this forum is different from others and open for everyone, but if you don't have the possibility to contribute, "thank you" is good for other people and them the effort.

I think that you do not understand me... look at this
He has come here, download something and not say even "thanks"... and come back a few months later to ask for something. I know that this forum is different from others and open for everyone, but if you don't have the possibility to contribute, "thank you" is good for other people and them the effort.
OK, fixed.... you can send him anything now :)

@nevenx

Unfortunately I get this all the time. Quite often 30 to 40 PM requests a week from people who have sometimes been members since mid 2018 and do not have a single post!

I tend to ignore them altogether now. If they can't be bothered to interact on the board at all, I don't see the point in sharing.

Also, a few of these people purely download our resources to post on other boards.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: nevenx
I've just got a message where someone asks me to share something that I have, but that person, even if is here on forums a few months does not have any messages... nothing.

I don't know for others, but my personal attitude is to contribute then ask for something. Make a contribution and I will be happy to share everything that I can with others.
Regards

Arnold Schwarzenegger said, always give back and don't just be a greedy one who always wants to get but did not want to give back.

Your contribution can be anything, from helping others to sharing something you have. If you see a link is DEAD then reupload it so that others might not haveing problem to find it.

This forum is CLEAN and you will always get what you want in the areas this forum provide. So help others and be a gentleman.

Arnold Schwarzenegger said, always give back and don't just be a greedy one who always wants to get but did not want to give back.

Your contribution can be anything, from helping others to sharing something you have. If you see a link is DEAD then reupload it so that others might not haveing problem to find it.

This forum is CLEAN and you will always get what you want in the areas this forum provide. So help others and be a gentleman.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock