• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Content Gorilla Giveaway (Limited) - Pro Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, guys, I promise to put on more giveaways, but I can´t make so many giveaways, as get requested, (as I posted "limited) per week.

I need to think about the criteria, and who gets it next, I can´t give it to everyone, at the moment. I will give my best so that everyone, gets an account. On Saturday I will stop, account requests. But start maybe again in March

I give this days from all who wrote to private and in this thread., 25 Accounts.. I will try to make it transparent, and fair in the selection of those who get an account.

Please ask only for this giveaway, if you need it, maybe you have a project or a website that needs content, it will be very nice, if you connect it with a WordPress post, to take it all out—this tool.

I am also capable of providing basic accounts, more than pro. If a basic account is enough for your use, please write me, and I will create it, with a greater limit.

those who request faster, the 25 Accounts, I will create it these days
Hi,
I'd sent a DM last week :) Please check

Reactions: Openwing
if this is still available, would gladly try this one.
Thank you for your contribution

Content Gorilla (you will find on Google more infos)

is a powerful content creation tool that can help you create high-quality, engaging content for your website or blog in a fraction of the time it would take to write it yourself. With Content Gorilla, you can quickly and easily generate articles!

Some benefits of using Content Gorilla include:
1. Save time and effort: Content Gorilla uses advanced AI technology to generate content quickly and efficiently, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business.
2. High-quality content: Content Gorilla produces well-written, and transcripted, Content, of any Youtube Video, you can search very well
3. You can make with some Tools, from an Transcript a nice article

4. SEO-friendly content: Content Gorilla helps you optimize your content for search engines, increasing your chances of ranking higher in search results and driving more traffic to your website.
5. User-friendly interface: Content Gorilla is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface that makes creating content a breeze.

I buy 2 years ago a Reseller Account, and have the possibility, to create accounts with your Mail. By my other Users stands, by Status "Pro" so you have the usual Version of it, they build 2 months ago an AI Tools, which is not either for me, or for you useable.

If you're looking to streamline your content creation process and create engaging, high-quality content for your audience, Content Gorilla is the perfect tool for you. Enter now for a chance to win a Content Gorilla account and take your content creation to the next level!

I will give it, to active and interactive Users on Babiato, who are minimum 1 Month already on babiato.

Dear, admins, if they is something not aloud, I read the rules but my English is not that good, please delete this Topic, or write me a message how to do it better.

I will give maximal 25 Accounts away, please write in this thread, or PM, however you want
Please. I want it

Dear guys, all who post and was interested, in the product, please send me your Mail and Nickname, to create you an Account.

I was, away, and sorry, for those who wait so long, I was sick and had private issues.
I will create today the accounts who posted me private, the wished credentials.

thank you for your patience

Dear guys, all who post and was interested, in the product, please send me your Mail and Nickname, to create you an Account.

I was, away, and sorry, for those who wait so long, I was sick and had private issues.
I will create today the accounts who posted me private, the wished credentials.

thank you for your patience

Thanks bro, got the Pro account, and it's working

Reactions: Openwing
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock