• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Concord - Deals Management CRM

Concord - Deals Management CRM 1.4.1

No permission to download

Please add a update​

1.3.5 - Jan 6, 2024​

• Add ability to schedule emails
  • Add ability to resize table headings
  • Updated: Selecting a contact or company auto-populates related entities in the deal form.
  • Updated: Enhanced tables UI
  • Updated: Hide date range when export range is set to all
  • Fix email message trimmed content not toggling
  • Fix email message cannot be globally searched
  • Fix cannot delete document with associations
  • Fix count index columns not displaying value
  • Fix email forward/reply with full HTML body causes error
  • Fix twice click is required to show collapsed comments
  • Fix cannot select scheduled document send date in future

Babak updated Concord - Deals Management CRM with a new update entry:

Concord v1.4.0

Download Concord v1.4.0 - Deals Management CRM Nulled Free
v1.4.0 - Mar 4, 2024

Add ability to filter deals by contacts and companies
Add ability to filter contacts by companies
Add ability to filter companies by contacts
Add ability to paste images from clipboard in editor
Add ability to navigate to deal, contact, company via activity
Add ability to enter negative deal amount
Updated: Re-designed global search results
Updated: Keep global search results until page refresh
Updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for The Amazing Update, wanted all confirm that after testing it, that it is working perfectly fine.

But it shows V 1.3.5 after update

1710362104472.png

Thanks for The Amazing Update, wanted all confirm that after testing it, that it is working perfectly fine.

But it shows V 1.3.5 after update

1710362104472.png
Maybe a cache problem? Did u try to clean it?

Hey my friend, good morning.

Friend, you must have performed a new installation, I believe there are only two reasons for this error. You might have set a password and are entering it incorrectly when logging in, or your email is wrong based on what you set during the installation.

Because the software is very stable in this regard, I've never heard of any login problems due to bugs. Anyway, access the database via phpmyadmin, check your email, and set a new password in MD5 hash.

Doesn't let you log in after installation. No alert, nothing
Hey my friend, good morning.

Friend, you must have performed a new installation, I believe there are only two reasons for this error. You might have set a password and are entering it incorrectly when logging in, or your email is wrong based on what you set during the installation.

Because the software is very stable in this regard, I've never heard of any login problems due to bugs. Anyway, access the database via phpmyadmin, check your email, and set a new password in MD5 hash.

Andy421126 updated Concord - Deals Management CRM with a new update entry:

Concord Deals Management CRM Nulled Free 1.4.1 - Mar 16, 2024

• Updated: Disable dark mode on document public view
  • Updated: Do not remove previous phone numbers on web form submission
  • Updated: Implement "back-off" logic on email client sync
  • Update: Export will include a local date time for DateTime fields
  • Fix: ID fields doesn't have value in export
  • Fix: Cannot reorder pipelines
  • Fix: Cannot delete user via API
  • Fix: Radio filter not working correctly
  • Fix: Fix web form phone field not updating
  • Fix: Web form submission...

Read the rest of this update entry...

getting 404. Anyone else figured out a way to get this to work? seems to be missing the install folder/file

Attachments

• 404.PNG
    404.PNG
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
getting 404. Anyone else figured out a way to get this to work? seems to be missing the install folder/file
The installation process for this software is a little different from the traditional one, I have a video about it, but the audio is in Portuguese, if you want to take a look, this is the link:

Or analyze the DEV documentation, as it talks in detail about this process, in which you assign the Root of the domain to the public folder, but allocate the files one folder before the public folder pointed to by the Root of the domain or subdomain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorehiz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock