• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ColorMag Pro - Magazine & News Style WordPress Theme

ColorMag Pro - Magazine & News Style WordPress Theme v4.1.6.1

No permission to download
I did not understand, sorry : 😞

Download ColorMag Pro v4.0.1 - Magazine & News Style WordPress Theme Nulled Free

ou untouched : https://babia.to/resources/colormag-pro-magazine-news-style-wordpress-theme.13394/

I translate as I am, because not English, so maybe at some point I don’t understand everything :)
But nothing presses, I just asked and of course I can wait… It’s just exciting to test this new version:)

Thank You and very beautiful day :D

ColorMag Pro v4.0.2 Untouched @Babak

* Fix - Scrollbar color.
* Fix - Category slider issue when post count set to 1.
* Fix - Author Bio box design issue.
* Update - Default typography value.

Attachments

• colormag-pro.4.0.2.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: Tiritiri
== Version 4.0.3 - 2023-07-05 ==Untouched
* Update - Freemius SDK.
* Fix - Category color design issue,
* Fix - Navigation sub-menu design issue.
@Babak

Attachments

• colormag-pro.4.0.3.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and Tiritiri

ColorMag Pro​

= Version 4.0.4 - 2023-07-19 =
* Fix - Left sidebar content responsive issue.
* Fix - Post Video format play button position issue.
* Fix - Pagination enable/disable option issue. @Babak pls update

Attachments

• colormag-pro.4.0.4.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 22
Hello, would anyone have the latest version of this theme, v4.0.8 on 20-09-2023? In null version if possible… Thank you very much

I have it. When do you need it?
Thank you very much, there is no emergency… It’s already very kind to propose it. I would like an installable version without a license, if possible:) Take your time to download it…. Thank you again, have a nice day where you are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock