• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ColibriSM - The Ultimate PHP Modern Social Media Sharing Platform

ColibriSM - The Ultimate PHP Modern Social Media Sharing Platform V1.4.3 (05 JANUARY 2024)

No permission to download
This has been tested many times.
I didn't see any problem.
I'll double check this for you.
dear @nakreos

I've tried it and it works, but there is something strange, every day the .httacces file changes, so the website always has a 404 error and I have to replace it every time an error occurs. Do you have any suggestions...? Thank You

Loki updated ColibriSM - The Ultimate PHP Modern Social Media Sharing Platform with a new update entry:

V1.3.8 (22 SEPTEMBER 2023)

V1.3.8 (22 SEPTEMBER 2023)​

- Added ability to sign up with phone number / with Twilio and Infobip SMS provider service
- Fixed issue with dashed email and registration confirmation code (000-000 -> 000000)
- Fixed right sidebar hashtags (show more) link issue
- Fixed share modal window issue when dark theme is enabled
- Fixed problem with remaining days of subscription
- Fixed issue with entering last name on the start-up page
- And also fixed few minor reported bugs of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Okay. I can't download it, and I don't have a password. I'm very surprised. There are no restrictions on the resources I upload, so everyone can download them, but I can't download the resources shared by others.

scripts working fine on 1.3.8, but there is bug on server what you using. If you want help you can contact dev to help you. I think they will fix on next update
Th...you for you time, I try now Search to other forums fix it in v 1.3.8 If I get work packege I upload here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock