• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Code Snippets Pro - #1 WordPress Code Snippets Manager

Code Snippets Pro - #1 WordPress Code Snippets Manager v3.6.4

No permission to download
I saw so many people saying "WPCode Pro" was the best but in my experience this "Code Snippets Pro" is far cleaner and more sensible layout. I recognize that the other is powerful and I am fairly sure has the same features if you dig for them, but I like to see separate tabs for PHP, CSS, etc modifications, and not have to hunt around in one big pile. I will do more testing but if we use this plugin I will also buy it to support the author(s). Thanks again for sharing this!

edit: apparently franksys thinks my post is funny :) well, if you know of some other tools that are better than these, you might as well share :)

Last edited:
x2 - I've tried both, but I love the minimalism of "Code Snippets Pro". In the future I also hope to buy it. :3
I saw so many people saying "WPCode Pro" was the best but in my experience this "Code Snippets Pro" is far cleaner and more sensible layout. I recognize that the other is powerful and I am fairly sure has the same features if you dig for them, but I like to see separate tabs for PHP, CSS, etc modifications, and not have to hunt around in one big pile. I will do more testing but if we use this plugin I will also buy it to support the author(s). Thanks again for sharing this!

edit: apparently franksys thinks my post is funny :) well, if you know of some other tools that are better than these, you might as well share :)

I tested the FluentSnippets plugin. It's free and available in the WordPress repo. It's faster and safer to use than the free Code Snippet plugin I've used so far.
Yea its good but I think many prefer this one because of multisite compatibility

• Wow
Reactions: seicka
Babak updated Code Snippets Pro - #1 WordPress Code Snippets Manager with a new update entry:

Code Snippets Pro v3.6.4

Download Code Snippets Pro v3.6.4 - #1 WordPress Code Snippets Manager Nulled Free
= v3.6.4 (15 Mar 2024) =

* Fixed: Minor type compatability issue with newer versions of PHP.
* Improvement: Increment the revision number of CSS and JS snippet when using the 'Reset Caches' debug action. (PRO)
* Fixed: Undefined array key issue when initiating cloud sync. (PRO)
* Fixed: Bug preventing downloading a single snippet from a bundle. (PRO)
* Added: AI generation for all snippet types: HTML...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tested the FluentSnippets plugin. It's free and available in the WordPress repo. It's faster and safer to use than the free Code Snippet plugin I've used so far.
until you migrate your site ...

That's simply not true. FluentSnippets work without problems on three of my sites. If it doesn't work for you, then the problem is somewhere on your side.
I know for some of you doing some research or reading is very complicated, so here you go

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock