• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cloud Polly - Ultimate Text to Speech as SaaS

Cloud Polly - Ultimate Text to Speech as SaaS v1.6 Untouched

No permission to download
When I put any license and username it doesn't work. Gives the error " There was an error while activating your application, please contact support team.". ☹️🤷‍♂️

well, the nulled version did let me login, but there were no voices or languages... so sad, if anyone get it to work please help us out. Thanks in advance

Hi Everyone, I managed to install it without a license, When you get to the license activation just close the page and go to the website and you will see it's working, make sure sign up on the website and change the username and password permission on the phpmyadmin database in order to login to the back-end as an admin.

Hope this help

Last edited:
Reactions: trang.elina
Hi Everyone, I managed to install it without a license, When you get to the license activation just close the page and go to the website and you will see it's working, make sure sign up on the website and change the username and password permission on the phpmyadmin database in order to login to the back-end as an admin.

Hope this help
Cool man!, are you you using a shared hosting or dedicated? i got to install it perfectly and connected it to amazon, ibm and azure but could not get it to work... no audio, no rendering of the voice :( Thanks in advance

Nulled version 1.5 (safe, nulled by me)

Use any random string as envato username and licence code during installation process.

Download from:
Hello, and thank you for earlier nulling the script.
I also extend thanks to @6trj000f for the most recent nulling.
Please, guys, don't be tired of your noble nulling task. :)

I wanted to know which cloud vendor, in your opinion, has the best Natural sounding voices (Neural TTS) -
Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
Microsoft Azure
IBM Cloud

...and if there was a way to get the platform to pronounce a word or name that is non-English. I have used a demo of Cloud Polly and a few others and had to spell the word in a way that sounds like it.

Lastly, do you know an excellent platform where someone's voice can be cloned? Perhaps they even have a nice collection of celebrities' voices. It'd be fascinating to get the voices to say some interesting things.

Cheers.

Hope this help
I followed your instructions it worked fine, however I don't know how to change the access permissions on the phpmyadmin database. Can you tell me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock