• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED settle by 2 master @gembels @TumharaBaap1995

Reactions: nullid
try to replace with this... dont forget to backup your custom.js first and clear your browser cache.. or open with incognito @nullid

let me know the result :)

Attachments

• custom.js.zip
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • Love
Screenshot from 2020-06-27 15-43-21.png
License message is not their in the code hence have to look beyond theme files. SO checking google chrome console - when frontend is loaded with this theme active, some files are also loaded from kangrian.net. And if we block these files the license popup is gone.

Now 2 things -
1. how to disable those things to load from that domain.
2. whether any functionality depends upon those files which than would not be available.

For disabling those files, @gembels is right there, it is custom.js which is loading these files from another host causing license issue. So you can follow him

For functionality loss - cant say this with limited time availability, you have to check yourself & adding to this theme has different language, another negative point.

• Love
how can i nulled this? anyone can help me please?

I answered his first question by pointing the structure file which one he going to nulled from... (called it a clue)

where did you find this code? and what should i do for this code?

and yet.. he have no idea wth is that... kqkqkqkqkq

I think I failed babiato... my mission is not to give the fish but to teach how to catch the fish...

thanks to @TumharaBaap1995 explain how to use F12 in chrome browser and how determine what are he is looking for ..

there is javascripts atob , btoa .. char encrypt .. base64 and encode json.. I think the developer using triple layer to secure his license playing with javascript and json.

Note.. I am glad its working... Please support and buy it if you can...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock