• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Closed] Google Team Drive Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giveaway On hold.
Do not post after this. Let me send it to the previous participants first. Do not post your email here.

name: GTD
email: [email protected]

Thank you :)
Hey brother i remember you requested so many skillshare courses once. But i am not able to get any of those courses because i am not in that group. Could you please share their drive or mega link , every single skiilshare courses.
You can make a seperate mega folder to help us.
somebody helped you , so you also help someone which in need

Hi Hexor,

I always like your offerings, I would like to apply for this giveaway. I will DM you my drive name & email ID. Please let me use this unlimited Google Drive. :)
Name: HC Official
Email: [email protected]

Thank you so much Bro!
Thanks, its ok all
Name : ReadyT
Email : [email protected]
name: GTD
email: [email protected]

Thank you :)
Name: draflix
Email: simerah2020@gmail.com
Name : Talha Munawar
email : [email protected]
Name: Asterisk
Email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance. :)
Name - imraxstar
Gmail - [email protected]

Love you man. Long live your family

Done Please Check and if possible leave a feedback. Thanks

Guys, I have reached Today's Quota

Please Wait Till Tomorrow.

And please message me your email. As people might collect your Emails from here and SPAM you.
To be secure you can message me to Get a drive

Hey brother i remember you requested so many skillshare courses once. But i am not able to get any of those courses because i am not in that group. Could you please share their drive or mega link , every single skiilshare courses.
You can make a seperate mega folder to help us.
somebody helped you , so you also help someone which in need

Only the admin can invite you into the group. Me and everyone else is viewer in that group and therefore don't have the rights to share the top level of that drive.

I think you should request @Scorp (the original poster and admin of the group who added all of us) to add you to the group as well.

He is a great guy and will surely help you get in.

If you need anything specific let me know and maybe I will be able to help you get it, but top-level sharing rights remain with the admin.

Reactions: Hexor
Only the admin can invite you into the group. Me and everyone else is viewer in that group and therefore don't have the rights to share the top level of that drive.

I think you should request @Scorp (the original poster and admin of the group who added all of us) to add you to the group as well.

He is a great guy and will surely help you get in.

If you need anything specific let me know and maybe I will be able to help you get it, but top-level sharing rights remain with the admin.
I lost that account access. As I lost my phone. I has 2AF on that account so I can't login also i had not kept recovery number and email for that account, but I had backup.

Reactions: Hexor
Hi @hexor
This is an awesome giveaway thank you and Godbless

Name : Maestro
Email : [email protected]
if still available kindly let me have as well..
Mian Ahmed
[email protected]

Done. Please Check and Leave a Feedback if Possible

Remember This is Temporary, if you want a longterm personal unlimited google drive with your own username and password at a cheap price, you can buy from me.

Here is my Selling Thread -
PRIVATE 🔒Unlimited Google Drive Account- Custom Username

7 More Available for Today. IF anyone interested, just message me with a name and Gmail or just make a comment here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock