• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] [Giveaway] Editor Enhancer for Oxygen Builder 10x

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPdev999

May 5, 2022

Editor Enhancer Pro​

( Original Purchase of Mine, I can show proof to admins or moderators if needed. )

Approved by @Deepansh

Steps to get the giveaway :

1. Comment with a number ( 1 to 100 ) only once per member.

2. Mention why you love BABIATO forum ( one line answer ).

3. Mention I LOVE BABIATO ( case insensitive ). EXAMPLE BELOW

32​

I LOVE BABIATO because it is an awesome forum. (reason should be unique)

Rules :

1. You must be 30 days old member on Babiato.

2. You must provide me Admin access to the website to install the plugins and license.

( You can create a temporary admin login by plugin Temporary Login or can change current password later.

3. You will not get official support, but get updates to the plugins.

4. Installation is only for 1 domain per winner.

5. I will install it myself and don't provide key, so please don't ask for the key.

NOTE : I'll use Random Number Generator to select the winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Babak
I LOVE BABIATO because its the best web dev community on the web. The Babiato forum team, the community members and the willingness to openly share, and help, makes Babiato a fun and educational place to be. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock