• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App 8.2(major update) untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App with a new update entry:

Chef v8.0 Untouched

Download Chef v8.0 - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App Nulled Free
v8.0.0 [24/01/2022]

1. Admin Panel Ui Issue Fixed.
2. Store Panel Ui Issue Fixed.
3. Customer Panel Ui Updated.
4. Store Panel Product Sorting Added.
5. Customer Panel Search Added.
6. Application Speed Increased.
7. etc

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: waail
Versão 8.0.1 [27/01/2022]
1. Taxa de entrega adicionada.
2. Tabela do painel do cliente sem erro corrigido.
3. Compartilhar Pedido no WhatsApp Adicionado.
4. Bug de seleção de categoria corrigido.
5. Tipo de pagamento da página de pedidos mostrando o problema de identificação corrigido.
6. Seção de pesquisa de configurações de aplicativos do painel da loja Bug corrigido.
7. Configurações do aplicativo do painel da loja Aceite o bug do pedido corrigido.
8. Configurações do aplicativo do painel da loja Bug do botão de chamada do garçom corrigido.
9. Seção de idioma de configurações do aplicativo do painel da loja Bug corrigido.
10. Configurações do aplicativo do painel da loja Tipos de ordem Bug corrigido.

i have installed it without any problem is it null ? i can't find from where i add Store Category helloboy can you helo me

i have installed it without any problem is it null ? i can't find from where i add Store Category helloboy can you helo me
There is no need to null. Also, Store category cannot be added in this version. We need latest update

Reactions: waail
Can someone null it ?
trust me this script is worthless, not being maintained or updated, and unable to handle the load. it looks great that's it. go through comment section of the script , crashes every now n then , etc

trust me this script is worthless, not being maintained or updated, and unable to handle the load. it looks great that's it. go through comment section of the script , crashes every now n then , etc
I agree with this. I ended up removing it too... Would you suggest any other alternative?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2k6ttc1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock