• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.35

No permission to download
Just want to give you a heads-up, this last version "7.5.0" gives internal server error 500 while making payment with PayPal. I am using "WooCommerce PayPal Payments" plugin for my payments.

However, version 7.2.6 works perfectly fine.

I just thought it could help someone not face same problem as me.

Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v7.6.0

Download CheckoutWC v7.6.0 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v7.6.0 - 2022.08.03

• New - You can now hide the shipping methods when user selects Pickup. Pickup Locations have been moved to the Pickup step if it is enabled for better UX.
  • New - It is now possible to enable Local Pickup without enabling the shipping option for stores that only allow pickup.
  • New - Added setting to exclude order bumps when one or more products are in the cart.
  • Improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

changelog @Akbaba @Babak :
Version 7.6.1 - 2022.08.31

• New - It is now possible to limit the number of items an order bump upsell will replace using this filter: cfw_order_bump_upsell_quantity_to_replace
  • New - Added compatibility fix for Bigblue logistics plugin.
  • Improved - Pickup option is now the default option when ship option is disabled. (Local Pickup)
  • Improved - If cart goes from shipped to non-shipped or vice versa, refresh the checkout page.
  • Improved - Instead of just marking shipping fields unrequired when pickup is selected, we now remove them using woocommerce_checkout_fields filter.
  • Fix - Fix bug that prevented disabling all billing fields.
  • Fix - Implement proper support for session->reload_checkout variable
  • Fix - Fix bug that prevents shipping method from being set to lowest price option when applying a promo code that applies free shipping.
  • Fix - Fix styling specificity issues that caused problems when applying a non-white background.
  • Fix - Fix fatal error with stat collector and settings screens that don't have get_items method.
  • Fix - Fix styling issue with Order Delivery Date Pro.
  • Fix - Fix link to Google API key setting.
  • Fix - Fix syntax error in wpml-config.xml
  • Fix - Fix SCSS syntax error
  • Fix - Fix bug with WooCommerce Smart Coupons apply store credit before taxes setting that caused the store credit value to become zero when cart item quantities were changed at checkout.
  • Dev - Updated WP and WC tested versions.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v7.6.2

Download CheckoutWC v7.6.2 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v7.6.2 - 2022.09.22

• New - Added Turkish translations (tr_TR)
  • Improved - Added woocommerce_cart_actions to side cart for better support for other plugins.
  • Fix - Fix bug with local pickup feature and non-shipped products
  • Fix - Fix empty cart redirect setting.
  • Fix - Fix bug that caused pickup feature to run when not on a CFW page (checkout mainly)
  • Fix - Fix bug that caused new...

• Love
Reactions: dbbuda and chemerys
Screenshot_481.png

it looks like v7.7.1 is not nulled, at least not for me
It works fine for me but when installing this version, Wordpress doesn't detect updates from other plugins, so I have reverted to the previous version.

It works fine for me but when installing this version, Wordpress doesn't detect updates from other plugins, so I have reverted to the previous version.
I am having the same issue. so have also reverted to the previous version.

CheckoutWC v7.7.2

Download CheckoutWC v7.7.2 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v7.7.2 - 2022.10.18

Hotfix - Fix bug that prevented saving scripts to the database. Do not save your settings until you have updated to 7.7.2 to prevent data loss.
Dev - Added cfw_copy_pickup_details_to_order_notes filter to enable sending pickup information to order notes field.

• Love
Reactions: chemerys
7.7.2 has the same problem as previus version 7.7.1. Wordpress doesn't detect updates from other plugins, so I have reverted to the 7.6.3.

Reactions: Arfy
7.7.2 has the same problem as previus version 7.7.1. Wordpress doesn't detect updates from other plugins, so I have reverted to the 7.6.3.
Same issue here, must be the way it is nulled as it's now causing issues ever since ver 7.7.0

the change log at 7.7.0 states -
  • Improved - Saving / activating your license key is now automatic via AJAX.
i'm guessing this has caused the error when nulling. if anyone gets a chance can they please have another look at this.

7.7.2 keep breaking my site!
Yes, this seems to be the issue with any version since 7.7.0

Need somebody to have a look at how this is now nulled as the plugin has had changes made with the way it validates licences and is now crashing sites when nulled. Hopefully someone on here with a bit more knowledge than me can have a look at it soon.

Reactions: onetribe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock