• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.35

No permission to download
I hope that I am asking this in the right place. If not Moderators Please forgive me!
What is better Cartflows or Woofunnels or Wp Funnels?
I see WP Funnels has a deal on appsumo.com What does everyone else use?
I think Cartflows & Woofunnels are veterans and both work great so far if it's critical business site I suggest to use established plugin with better reviews for me both are equally good with slight weightage towards Cartflows due to their completely free Cart Abandonment plugin.

WPfunnels is new entrant in funnels segment it looks promising with the visual funnel editor it's easier to create funnels. WPFunnels will be adding video funnels like Videoask that can be a game changer if done right I saw discussion regarding this in their FB group.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v6.2.2

Download CheckoutWC v6.2.2 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v6.2.2 - 2021.12.18
'Tis the season to be conservative about plugin updates!
🎄 If your store is humming along through the holiday rush, you may want to wait a few weeks on this update. But if you like the gifts below, receive them with our blessing. (After careful testing!)
  • Fix - Fix potential fatal error with EU VAT Assistant compatibility module.
  • Fix - Reworked order review step to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: tioma and hashcakes
Nulled version with all premium features 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-v6.2.2n.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: tioma
I dont know what I am doing wrong, but I get a message

```

CheckoutWC Templates Deactivated​

Your license is valid and activated for this site but CheckoutWC is disabled for normal customers. To fix this, go to Settings > General and check "Activate CheckoutWC Templates".
```

And the template isn't taking effect on my website. I have tried different versions.

Anyone experienced this and found a way out?

I dont know what I am doing wrong, but I get a message

```

CheckoutWC Templates Deactivated​

Your license is valid and activated for this site but CheckoutWC is disabled for normal customers. To fix this, go to Settings > General and check "Activate CheckoutWC Templates".
```

And the template isn't taking effect on my website. I have tried different versions.

Anyone experienced this and found a way out?
Install v6.1.7 first from here: https://babia.to/threads/checkoutwc-optimized-checkout-pages-for-woocommerce.14965/post-737888

Then go back and install 6.2.2 (not the nulled version) from Babak's post here: https://babia.to/resources/checkout...s-for-woocommerce.6950/version/66822/download

Worked for me.

Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v6.2.3

Download CheckoutWC v6.2.3 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v6.2.3 - 2022.01.14

We have a lot of stuff in the works, but today we're releasing a tasty patch release that fixes some bugs and generally makes CheckoutWC better for everyone.
  • New - Add support for YITH Points and Rewards 3.x
  • Improved - Automatically exclude our JS files from WP Rocket transformations that break things.
  • Improved - Added action before upsells are added to the cart...

CheckoutWC v6.2.4

Download CheckoutWC v6.2.4 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v6.2.4 - 2022.02.11

• Fix - Fix JS error when country field is not present.
  • Fix - Fix issue with payment gateway change handlers that was causing an infinite AJAX refresh
  • Fix - Fix fatal error caused by calling non-static method statically.
  • Fix - Fix potential fatal error with Klarna Payments.
  • Fix - Order failed text is now on the thank you page where it always should have been for...

Ledzepy updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce v7.2.0

Changelog

Version 7.2.0 - 2022.04.29

• New - Password fields now have toggle button to show password in plain text so that customers can verify they have entered the correct input.
  • New - Smarty Variation Matching for Order Bumps. When setting up an order bump you can now set the search and offer products to be a variable product. Smart Matching attempts to match the offer product variation attributes to the search product variation attributes in the cart. Example...

Reactions: dbbuda

CheckoutWC v7.2.1 Nulled

Download CheckoutWC v7.2.1 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v7.2.1 - 2022.05.12

• New - Billing address fields that don\'t have a matching shipping address field are now output below the billing address accordion so that they are always visible.
  • Fix - We now inherit the step, min, and max for quantity from the WooCommerce default cart quantity control.
  • Fix - Fix Checkout Field Editor column and layout calculations
  • Fix - Fix bug where password...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock