• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.35

No permission to download
here is V6.1.6
Change Log
Version 6.1.6 - 2021.11.10

New - Added preliminary support for WooCommerce EU VAT Assistant.
Fix - Fix bug with method that determines if all shipping packages have a selected shipping method
Fix - Regenerated stale MO files for de_DE and de_DE_formal translations. Der Fehler tut uns leid!
Fix - Fix missing filter that caused WooCommerce Product Bundles component items to be listed on the thank you page in conflict with the product page settings.
Misc - Update WooCommerce tested version to 5.9.0

View hidden content is available for registered users!

here is V6.1.6
Change Log
Version 6.1.6 - 2021.11.10

New - Added preliminary support for WooCommerce EU VAT Assistant.
Fix - Fix bug with method that determines if all shipping packages have a selected shipping method
Fix - Regenerated stale MO files for de_DE and de_DE_formal translations. Der Fehler tut uns leid!
Fix - Fix missing filter that caused WooCommerce Product Bundles component items to be listed on the thank you page in conflict with the product page settings.
Misc - Update WooCommerce tested version to 5.9.0

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Really bro :))
3.51MB upload to Mega 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: hashcakes
Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v6.1.6 Nulled

Download CheckoutWC v6.1.6 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v6.1.6 - 2021.11.10

• New - Added preliminary support for WooCommerce EU VAT Assistant.
  • Fix - Fix bug with method that determines if all shipping packages have a selected shipping method
  • Fix - Regenerated stale MO files for de_DE and de_DE_formal translations. Der Fehler tut uns leid!
  • Fix - Fix missing filter that caused WooCommerce Product Bundles component items to be listed on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated CheckoutWC - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v6.1.7 Nulled

Download CheckoutWC v6.1.7 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v6.1.7 - 2021.11.19

• New - Added support for Free Gifts for WooCommerce
  • Improved - Added missing woocommerce_before_thankyou hook
  • Improved - Exclude our JS and CSS from WP Rocket optimizations automatically
  • Improved - Refactored cfw_form_attributes() and added a new filter for adding your own attributes: cfw_form_attributes
  • Fix - Fix bug where invalid post codes did not...

just want to know if its clean... on babiato I think every post should clean but somehow once I added a plugin and it was malware comes like hell

just want to know if its clean... on babiato I think every post should clean but somehow once I added a plugin and it was malware comes like hell
this plugin is safe and im using too
if u can show us proof

No I am not saying there is something wrong, I am just asking, babiato releases seems be ok so far, just I need to be sure for no harm, what I post on this forum I can gurantee pure neat and clean code, the nulling is good what I saw in the plugin after comparing the code, I mostly use dtywn releases which are good, chill and relax I am donator I like this forum and I love you guys.

CheckoutWC v6.2.1 Nulled

Download CheckoutWC v6.2.1 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v6.2.0/6.2.1 - 2021.12.13
'Tis the season to be conservative about plugin updates!
🎄 If your store is humming along through the holiday rush, you may want to wait a few weeks on this update. But if you like the gifts below, receive them with our blessing. (After careful testing!)
  • Improved - Refactored Order Bumps to distinguish between different types of bumps and separate their logic...

I hope that I am asking this in the right place. If not Moderators Please forgive me!
What is better Cartflows or Woofunnels or Wp Funnels?
I see WP Funnels has a deal on appsumo.com What does everyone else use?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock