• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.34

No permission to download
In case you find any of the nulls not working.
Here's my null, thanks fam, also if you guys follow my website and give me a nice review just to help me out.
Thant's worked for me for a while.

And then it started to tell to Upgrade the Plan to use some features.

Checkout for WooCommerce (CheckoutWC) - 8.2.15 - NULLED

I see a lot of users struggling to null this so I'm obligated to step in and do it properly. For those curious, here you go:

1. Open includes/Managers/UpdatesManager.php

2. Replace the is_license_valid() function with:
PHP:
public function is_license_valid(): bool {
    return true;
}

3. Replace the get_license_price_id() function with:
PHP:
public function get_license_price_id(): int {
    return 10;
}

4. ENJOY!

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-8.2.15_NULLED.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: Mamo and tioma
Version 8.2.16 - 2023.10.10 - NULLED

• Fix - Fix bug that prevented a shipping method from properly being set when switching to pickup
  • Fix - Only get instock products for cross sells
  • Fix - Protect against potential fatal error
  • Dev - Add SKU to cart items as data property

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-8.2.16.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: NBB
Version 8.2.16 - 2023.10.10 - NULLED

• Fix - Fix bug that prevented a shipping method from properly being set when switching to pickup
  • Fix - Only get instock products for cross sells
  • Fix - Protect against potential fatal error
  • Dev - Add SKU to cart items as data property
Thanks for the update. I recommend for future updates that you use the nulling method I've outlined above (https://babia.to/posts/1315241)

There's no need to modify PlanManager.php if UpdatesManager.php is properly nulled

Thanks for the update. I recommend for future updates that you use the nulling method I've outlined above (https://babia.to/posts/1315241)

There's no need to modify PlanManager.php if UpdatesManager.php is properly nulled
Is there any improvement in using your method over the PlanManager.php method?
You only need to add a single line of code to null this in planmanager.php.

Is there any improvement in using your method over the PlanManager.php method?
You only need to add a single line of code to null this in planmanager.php.
Yeah.

1. You also won't need this in checkout-for-woocommerce.php file:
PHP:
if (get_option('_cfw_licensing__key_status') != 'valid') {
    update_option('_cfw_licensing__key_status', 'valid');
    update_option('_cfw_licensing__license_key', '123456-123456-123456-123456-1234');
}

So not really "a single line of code"

2. Future proofing. If other parts of the code ever depend upon the get_license_price_id() in UpdatesManager.php, you won't have to scramble around to find and "null" those instances too.

3. Everything necessary for a full, proper null is in one place, with no need to touch the DB with update_option(...)

Hope that clears it up for you

Reactions: Arfy
Yeah.

1. You also won't need this in checkout-for-woocommerce.php file:
PHP:
if (get_option('_cfw_licensing__key_status') != 'valid') {
    update_option('_cfw_licensing__key_status', 'valid');
    update_option('_cfw_licensing__license_key', '123456-123456-123456-123456-1234');
}

So not really "a single line of code"

2. Future proofing. If other parts of the code ever depend upon the get_license_price_id() in UpdatesManager.php, you won't have to scramble around to find and "null" those instances too.

3. Everything necessary for a full, proper null is in one place, with no need to touch the DB with update_option(...)

Hope that clears it up for you
Actually, thanks for the info. I have just tested your method and it seems to work better. Will use this in the future for all updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: r3turn_z3r0
Babak updated CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC with a new update entry:

CheckoutWC v8.2.16

Download CheckoutWC v8.2.16 - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WooCommerce Nulled Free
v8.2.16 - 2023.10.10

Fix - Fix bug that prevented a shipping method from properly being set when switching to pickup
Fix - Only get instock products for cross sells
Fix - Protect against potential fatal error
Dev - Add SKU to cart items as data property

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: guguk and mohiko
yeah the one i nulled... well done
Definitely not well done.

You have in checkout-for-woocommerce.php file:
PHP:
update_option( '_cfw_licensing__key_status', 'valid', 'yes' );
update_option( '_cfw_licensing__license_key', '12345678912345678912345678912345', 'yes' );
update_option( 'cfw_license_activation_limit', '500', 'yes' );
update_option( 'cfw_license_price_id', '12');

That snippet of code runs for every request, and they are all DB writes, making them very expensive. My method doesn't touch the DB any at all, so will never negatively impact site speed.

Some questions:

1. What's the point of setting activation limit to 500 when the license key will never be valid on Objectiv's server? Unnecessary DB write.
  2. Did you check the actual price ids? In this case, higher number doesn't mean better license type. 10 is more privileged than 12. You also hardcoded 12 again in PlanManager.php even though you've already written it to the DB. Huh?

The recommended nulling method all boils down to: https://babia.to/posts/1315241

Definitely not well done.

You have in checkout-for-woocommerce.php file:
PHP:
update_option( '_cfw_licensing__key_status', 'valid', 'yes' );
update_option( '_cfw_licensing__license_key', '12345678912345678912345678912345', 'yes' );
update_option( 'cfw_license_activation_limit', '500', 'yes' );
update_option( 'cfw_license_price_id', '12');

That snippet of code runs for every request, and they are all DB writes, making them very expensive. My method doesn't touch the DB any at all, so will never negatively impact site speed.

Some questions:

1. What's the point of setting activation limit to 500 when the license key will never be valid on Objectiv's server? Unnecessary DB write.
  2. Did you check the actual price ids? In this case, higher number doesn't mean better license type. 10 is more privileged than 12. You also hardcoded 12 again in PlanManager.php even though you've already written it to the DB. Huh?

The recommended nulling method all boils down to: https://babia.to/posts/1315241
That method also doesn't work as the keys gets cleared out in the API calls, take a look at the licensing calls, but your method is basically just someone else's nulling that's already done previous.

That method also doesn't work as the keys gets cleared out in the API calls, take a look at the licensing calls, but your method is basically just someone else's nulling that's already done previous.
I can see it's pointless trying to explain this to you, but here I go again; There is no need to touch the DB to null this plugin. Talking about "licensing calls" shows your inexperience, because nulled plugins don't have valid licenses anyway.

Include a link to that "someone else's nulling", because if a proper null like mine already exists, and you know about it, then the only reason for your "null" method is to drastically slow down users' sites while promoting your rubix crap.

Version 8.2.17 - 2023.10.12 - NULLED

• Fix - Fix fatal error from non-existent shipping method
  • Fix - Fix Klarna Payments on the order pay page
  • Dev - Allow a cookie for template previewing

Attachments

• checkout-for-woocommerce-8.2.17.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: NBB and r3turn_z3r0
I can see it's pointless trying to explain this to you, but here I go again; There is no need to touch the DB to null this plugin. Talking about "licensing calls" shows your inexperience, because nulled plugins don't have valid licenses anyway.

Include a link to that "someone else's nulling", because if a proper null like mine already exists, and you know about it, then the only reason for your "null" method is to drastically slow down users' sites while promoting your rubix crap.
no point arguing with you, just need to go back through the treads to see people talking about the nulling methods, go through the licensing API calls and you'll see it clears the keys on every run makes no difference, obviously you haven't. and the codes in there are clean, promote what, and get your facts right. no point arguing with someone who knows all the nulling methods are in the thread. go figure. if you're worried about a database entry go back to HTML.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock