• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
You cant insert file, just the command as below

Sql
==> UPDATE `version` SET `current`='0';

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('6.2.3','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='6.2.3',current='1',date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP <==

minus the sql heading

But inserting the command without updating the actual Flow_builder.php file will cause problems for your installation.

I suggest you wait till someone provides the actual updated file from 6.2.1 to 6.2.3

If you are updating from 6.1.8 to 6.2.1 then use the Flow_builder.php in the nulled version provided here.

If you want to avoid the whole substitution sh** process, then your better off replacing your current installation with the 6.2.1 nulled version which is working fine. But i don't know what your current installation is like or your use case, cause if you go this route, you start the whole installation from the scratch with new files.

Hope this helps.

Amigo @edlindo , doble check this comment, i had got the same error as you, and i have to reinstall all, start over againg, ULTIL a see this "But inserting the command without updating the actual Flow_builder.php file will cause problems for your installation." i did not follow that rule, between 6.2.1 to 6.2.2 i just update DB but i did not update the FILE !

May be help you ...

Friends!

Some one can share "Ecommerce Related Products" ...?
Thanks advance if some one share it!!!

when i active E-commerce Digital Product plugin need to enter the code.i try to key any code not working
ADD-ON PURCHASE CODE
Thank you

@edlindo, according to your error message the sql command is to update the key entry inline with the updated flow builder template which your current template is not, hence the error duplicate key entry.

Now your installation is pretty fxcked. cause the system has adjusted your existing database array for flow builder in the database which now conflicts with the basic bot chat template ==> basic.php.

you have 2 options to resolve:

1, Drop all bot template tables on your database and re-install flow builder 1.2 then update to 1.61 later
re-install the basic.php template, and rebuild its table array. to do this you will have to make another install of xerochat and copy the basic.php template array and keys as the system installed during your first installation.

its a crazy process, that might just yield more complications.

2, Wipe your insatallation and start at fresh. Keep away from the flow builder 1.91 and use the 1.61 directly with xerochat 6.2 nulled.

@louisma copy the home.php in xerochat 6.2 nulled to your installation and replace existing. That will null all the addons you install and make them work with any key​

Hope this helps

Regards.

@edlindo, according to your error message the sql command is to update the key entry inline with the updated flow builder template which your current template is not, hence the error duplicate key entry.

Now your installation is pretty fxcked. cause the system has adjusted your existing database array for flow builder in the database which now conflicts with the basic bot chat template ==> basic.php.

you have 2 options to resolve:

1, Drop all bot template tables on your database and re-install flow builder 1.2 then update to 1.61 later
re-install the basic.php template, and rebuild its table array. to do this you will have to make another install of xerochat and copy the basic.php template array and keys as the system installed during your first installation.

its a crazy process, that might just yield more complications.

2, Wipe your insatallation and start at fresh. Keep away from the flow builder 1.91 and use the 1.61 directly with xerochat 6.2 nulled.

@louisma copy the home.php in xerochat 6.2 nulled to your installation and replace existing. That will null all the addons you install and make them work with any key​

Hope this helps

Regards.
thank you so much bro

I
WHat do you need a video for? its simple yet confusingly easy......:D

Just reinstall and start at fresh if possible. it will save you the headache. Even i had to start at fresh with 6.2. :cool:
If instal fresh then what with previous sateup

Some one can share "Ecommerce Related Products" & "E-commerce Product Review & comment" Addons ...PLEASE?
Thanks advance if some one share it!!!

Nice one bro much appreciated...

There is an issue i believe you can resolve. @taglins submitted "Messenger Bot Enhancers" add-on but its 1.6.3 i believe a 3rd party version.
on their site what they have is the 1.6.2. the one tagline submitted is not working with current 6.2.1 xerochat
Please help with Messenger Bot Enhancers add-on. i belive you can provide a working one

Thanks Thanks Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock