• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
Babak updated ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS) with a new update entry:

ChatPion v8.3.2 Untouched

Download ChatPion v8.3.2 - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS) Nulled Free
V8.3.2- 18th September 2022

- Fix: Scrollbar display issue for Instagram account list during social posting.
- Fix: Undefined index for custom variable issue during bot export-import.
- Fix: Recurring notification module access issue for a user account.
- Fix: Instagram bot replies multi times even though this feature is turned off.
- Fix: Daily Email...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: hiidee55
@cashapathy , @Babak please check this file, although its actually 8.3.2 when installed, it comes with a lot of errors with bot connectivity addon and bot enhancement addon. Once installed it won't work with the addons currently available on babiato. Also all the themes Meraf and others also come up with errors. The bot messenger does not connect with facebook api.

Please confirm there is no errors while copying the files or maybe all the addons and themes need to be updated to work with this version... this need to be confirmed!!

Anyone installed yet and got this to work?
please share your experience if you got it to work and how...

Thanks ALL.

@SHELL-NULL , even after you null it, it still doesn't work. The messenger bot does not connect. it just keeps spinning the loader. @cashapathy when you installed the code, did the messenger bot work or you had to have their support help you?
or am i missing something here? every other thing works but the bot is not connecting!!!

Any advice? would be great.

@SHELL-NULL , even after you null it, it still doesn't work. The messenger bot does not connect. it just keeps spinning the loader. @cashapathy when you installed the code, did the messenger bot work or you had to have their support help you?
or am i missing something here? every other thing works but the bot is not connecting!!!

Any advice? would be great.
I don't use it, I bought it a long time ago and installed it once but because it doesn't fit my needs I don't use it. If you need it I will download it again and upload it for you.

I don't use it, I bought it a long time ago and installed it once but because it doesn't fit my needs I don't use it. If you need it I will download it again and upload it for you.
Thanks, that will be great. Please download and upload it. Hopefully this might correct the errors cause right now the bot does not connect

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock