• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cash King: Android Earning App with Admin Panel

Cash King: Android Earning App with Admin Panel Version 8.0 ( October 30, 2023 )

No permission to download
Follow every step correctly Its tested multiple times

i added one more step that i missed to add
5. Open phpmyadmin ,,,,in licence table change licence value to 1 from 0 and add your package name

i think this solve your issue

Damn, I test it and it come with error login.
I already add SHA1 release key to the project and enable google sign in (this is common thing on every my project) but still cannot login "Something gone wrong , try again"

But strange, the database already have some user, I change that email to my google account, and now I success to sign in to the app.

what do you think about this problem ?

Hi team,
I have nulled this code but app end i am unable to dins the problem.
When i am changing my app url then app is not moving ahead
to login screen.

Damn, I test it and it come with error login.
I already add SHA1 release key to the project and enable google sign in (this is common thing on every my project) but still cannot login "Something gone wrong , try again"

But strange, the database already have some user, I change that email to my google account, and now I success to sign in to the app.

what do you think about this problem ?
I have nulled this code but app end i am unable to dins the problem.
When i am changing my app url then app is not moving ahead
to login screen.

Cash King: Android Earning App with Admin Panel​

Version 2.0 (Jan 4, 2023 ):

* Added applovin max bidding with fb & unity
* Added vungle ad network
* Added chartboost ad network
* Added admob rewarded ad
* Added show interstitial after x clicks on Spin wheel
* Added one device one account ON/OFF in admin panel
* Fixed bugs

------------------- Plz Upload New Update _____________

Reactions: XtremBattle
Sorry for late reply. Please Download the new tbl from below link and check.

Username: Admin
password : 1234567

if you face any problem then let me know.

I can't login to admin panel, can you help me? It does not accept passwords. I cannot download the file you provided.

Admin panel not login and key isuue solution
1. use orignal code not already nulled
2. Change php to 7.4
3. change password field from db to 8d969eef6ecad3c29a3a629280e686cf0c3f5d5a86aff3ca12020c923adc6c92
4. Delete key.php and v.php
5. Open phpmyadmin ,,,,in licence table change licence value to 1 from 0 and add your package name
5. login with admin and password 123456

Enjoy

I did what you said, logged in, but I'm getting a different error. I tried 7.4 in php 8 but the problem is not solved. Can you help me?I am using Plesk panel.

Attachments

• cashking.png
    cashking.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 34
I can't login with google. I signed on firebase and android, added sha1 keys but it doesn't login. Can you help me?

@rangdars32 please update to

* Fixed bugs

thanks

Reactions: PickleRick

* Fixed bugs

@rangdars32 update this source code

did everything but unable to login in admin panel when changing php version to 7.4 its blank screen after entering user id & password and in php version 8.1 it shows below mentioned screen shot

Attachments

• scree.png
    scree.png
    47 KB · Views: 23
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock