• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartBounty Pro - Saves and recover abandoned carts for WooCommerce

CartBounty Pro - Saves and recover abandoned carts for WooCommerce 10.1.1 MUST UPDATE

No permission to download
Thanks, here's nulled guys, check it up and give me a feedback.
Hi,

In debug.log, I can see recurring notices
[11-Sep-2023 09:53:36 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: status in [path]\wp-content\plugins\woo-save-abandoned-carts-pro\admin\class-cartbounty-pro-admin.php on line 3378
[11-Sep-2023 09:53:36 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in [path]\wp-content\plugins\woo-save-abandoned-carts-pro\admin\class-cartbounty-pro-admin.php on line 3378

Please check and guide.

Thanks a lot for helping!

Hi, I have installed CartBounty Pro, I have set up everything correctly but still, emails and SMS are not going out, it queues but not sending, any solution for it?

I've found on CodeCheap but it is 14 USD, would anyone be willing to willing to split this bill with me?

Last edited:
is it working ?. for me new version throwing fatal error php version i'm using 8.2 and all latest version of plugins and wordpress

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock