• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Canva Pro Team Account by Truemad not replying

How did you pay for it?

Right but i reported because if he become active than other people not do business.
Thanks for your time.
He's no longer a seller since the marketplace changes.

And if he does come back he won't be allowed to sell again unless he sorts this issue out.

Reactions: maxpayneinfo
If i have to do selling here as i own canva edu admin account and i can invite people into my team as a student easily. I want to sell. How to do it accordingly to this forum rules. @Medw1311

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock