• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can you tell me the best Vps provider ?

Am looking for Quality and cheap vps provider ?
What you supposed to be "cheap" and "quality" these all totally "subjective".
I vote for Contabo because their price very cheap "that quality" VPS service. You should compare all details

the lowest price for contabo is $16 per month 😳 that is not cheap
What you supposed to be "cheap" and "quality" these all totally "subjective".
I vote for Contabo because their price very cheap "that quality" VPS service. You should compare all details

the lowest price for contabo is $16 per month 😳 that is not cheap
Then you are looking "cheap" one no matter "quality" :) or you need to define what you want "specs" for VPS?
I have been registered for reseller on asurahosting and they service also VPS ( https://www.asurahosting.com/cheap-vps-hosting ) but Im not getting as much "quality" rather than "a2 hosting reseller" even almost same specs.

Reactions: Auwal and Binkaddas
suggest me a quality vps which is cheap and reliable
For what do you need, so we can help you more, for hosting, for gameserver, for what, unlimited bandwidth, OS, specs, you need to tellmore about your requirements. ARM is an option?

Reactions: Auwal
For what do you need, so we can help you more, for hosting, for gameserver, for what, unlimited bandwidth, OS, specs, you need to tellmore about your requirements. ARM is an option?
I need a VPS server quality, unlimited bandwidth for my website , blog, and two website

Reactions: andremx20
quality and cheap are not in the same line, more if you need unlimited bandwidth, how much views you have per month?, what system you have cpanel - aaPanel - cyberpanel - vesta.

• CLOUD VPS S
  • 4 vCores
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 75 GB NVMe
  • 1.000 MBit Anbindung
  • Keine Setup-Gebühr
    Monatliche Laufzeit
  • ab 4,99 €

this is cheap.
Or you can get arm ampere (free oracle tier) with better specs for free too, but you will need to install aaPanel or Hestia CP

Reactions: manhten and Auwal
quality and cheap are not in the same line, more if you need unlimited bandwidth, how much views you have per month?, what system you have cpanel - aaPanel - cyberpanel - vesta.

• CLOUD VPS S
  • 4 vCores
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 75 GB NVMe
  • 1.000 MBit Anbindung
  • Keine Setup-Gebühr
    Monatliche Laufzeit
  • ab 4,99 €

this is cheap.
Or you can get arm ampere (free oracle tier) with better specs for free too, but you will need to install aaPanel or Hestia CP
Am using aapanel , all my blog are new and low traffics

Define best quality and cheap?

Take a look in our VPS. Remember that Quality and prices doesn't match at all.

We consider our VPS pricing cheap :)
Also is important to have knowledge about managing servers.

Cloudpanel or fastpanel is the best way.

Reactions: azurad09
Well so unlimited it's not necesary for now, you can go for 30 or 40 TB month are good, port speed depends, but 1GB port will suit you very well, 8GB ram and fast nvme disk space wit 2 or 4 vCore and you are realy good to go, the most cheaper price you will get for this specs are 5 Euro month, if you need more "quality" you will need to spend more money like alexhost say

Remember that Quality and prices doesn't match at all.
somethime the cheap cost you more in the long term.
I use long time ago alexhost services, and they are realy cheap for the quality they offers, in other company the same specs and quality are more than x3 the price!

Im using this VPS on contabo "VPS M NVMe" for only 10.49 euros + 5.99 setup fee the first time. Im delighted with my heavy WordPress website with at least 10-12k daily visitors. This is the second month I'm using it. I was using Digitalocean early but they are not cheap compared to contabo using VPS with the same specs. I have almost 100/97 score on gt metrix with this vps and openlitespeed, Im using cyberpanel as a hosting panel.

Well so unlimited it's not necesary for now, you can go for 30 or 40 TB month are good, port speed depends, but 1GB port will suit you very well, 8GB ram and fast nvme disk space wit 2 or 4 vCore and you are realy good to go, the most cheaper price you will get for this specs are 5 Euro month, if you need more "quality" you will need to spend more money like alexhost say

Remember that Quality and prices doesn't match at all.
somethime the cheap cost you more in the long term.
I use long time ago alexhost services, and they are realy cheap for the quality they offers, in other company the same specs and quality are more than x3 the price!
help me with link for the cloud server that you mention ?

thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shivpal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock