• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can woocommerce products updated locally from PC to Live Server?

dr.talal

Nov 1, 2020
Hi I am currently running a woo commerce Store with Site ground webhosting

my issue is when ever I try to upload products in bulk the Site ground CPU limit goes up and in last they block my IP

I am looking for a solution or anything that is suggested by site ground team that try to upload your woo commerce products via FTP, or by adding product to DB locally .
any one knows about it? my site contains more than 4000 products and its almost 25 GB
and i can not upload and replace whole site via filezilla etc

please gurus, help and guide me
thanks

tinonol

Thank you so so much for reply WP ALl Import dont work as it will cause me same CPU

Looking for
Store Manager for WooCommerce

lets see

Well, try to install wordpress localy and configure your local wordpress to connect to your live wordpress database (siteground) if that did not work for you.

you can work locally and then export your local database to your siteground database server using the site tools phpmyadmin,.

or you can create a local installation by duplicator.

i hope that will help you

😇you can buy super hosting package from siteground and do the import and export then you can cancel it as its money back😁

I hope that will help you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock