• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can sameone help me with this woocommerce project?

Sargodian2

May 11, 2022
Hello Babito,
My clients have a WordPress Woocommerce Website.
He sales his Tiles in Square meters and Boxes.
He wants some customization on single product page.
Like a Tile with size of (30x30)cm is 899usd per square meter. And box of tiles comes with 1.15 square meter. He want to has both options as unit. Customer can buy in Square meters or in boxes.
You can see screenshot as well for better understanding.

IMG_20220608_232439.jpg

I want to know is there any plugin i can use to do these settings? Or it is custom coded?

Thank you

You could achieve that without plugins by making it a variable product.

Create an attribute - Box or Sq Metre with two terms "Box" & "Sq Metre"
Make the product variable and create two variations one for the box option and the other for the sq metre option
set the prices for each - in this example 899 for sq metre and 1033.85 for the box.

On the single product page, the customer would then see a select box to choose Box or sq m ordering
the quantity unit/price would then follow whichever option the customer selected

You could achieve that without plugins by making it a variable product.

Create an attribute - Box or Sq Metre with two terms "Box" & "Sq Metre"
Make the product variable and create two variations one for the box option and the other for the sq metre option
set the prices for each - in this example 899 for sq metre and 1033.85 for the box.

On the single product page, the customer would then see a select box to choose Box or sq m ordering
the quantity unit/price would then follow whichever option the customer selected
Thank you @nakuk for the Suggestions. But what about the products already has color variations. Can we make double variations? I mean variations of variations. For example A product has 2 Color Variations Red and Black.
And on the single product page, First Customer will select a variation of buy in boxes or sq, and then he will choose 2nd variation of color buying red or black.

Yes, you can have multiple variations - take a T-shirt for example - that type of product would typically have a size (in your case box or sqm) and a colour - which would be set up with size and color attributes.
Obviously, the more attributes you have the more variations will be created which can sometimes get a bit overwhelming but I think size and color should be manageable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock