• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can anyone NULL (remove the requested licence key ) of UniMatrix Membership v1.2.2 - MLM Script?

I think English is far from your understanding.... I didn't say it's not nulled... Insead I said I needed a recent version....
You are He-Goat, if you know so much why are you here looking for freebies. English teacher. It will not be well with your Dirty Soul. Bastard!

@Babak @NullMaster We can't afford a newbie here raining courses on Us.... obviously they don't read rules
Please let it be known to you. In real life I’m a Pro, I’m rich and doing fine. This is just a forum. You can’t come here and be talking to me anyhow because you feel I just joined the forum. The forum is not my life. I can leave now and join other forum. That you have been here for 700 year’s doesn’t give you the right to speak to me with disrespect! I’m a married man with kids and wife. You don’t refer to me the way you did. I have built more than 300 sites on the internet. I only tried to contribute and then you came from nowhere to disrespect me. Who do you think you are ? Even if you are the owner of this forum you don’t speak to me that way. In real life I’m more far richer and popular than you and your family. Just don’t want to Reveal my identity. You have pride and you are very rude. It should End with your family & friends.

Tempers, tempers. karo-tee with all the respect you kinda started it by calling names. I think apologies are in place here.

Reactions: Medw1311
Tempers, tempers. karo-tee with all the respect you kinda started it by calling names. I think apologies are in place here.
Agreed!

database name is unimatrix right ?
so upload all files in your root
go to common folder and open config.php
remove all codes and copy paste this codes
PHP:
<?php

define('OK_LOADME', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_STRICT);

// --- start ---

date_default_timezone_set('UTC');

define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
define('DB_USER', 'root');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'root');
define('DB_NAME', 'unimatrix');
define('DB_TBLPREFIX', 'netw');

define('INSTALL_PATH', 'C:\localhost');
define('DECIMAL_POINT', 2);

define('DEFIMG_LOGO', '../assets/image/logo_defaultimage.png');
define('DEFIMG_PLAN', '../assets/image/plan_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_FILE', '../assets/image/file_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_SITE', '../assets/image/site_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_ADM', '../assets/image/adm_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_MBR', '../assets/image/mbr_defaultimage.jpg');

define('ADMFOLDER_NAME', 'admin');
define('MBRFOLDER_NAME', 'member');
define('UIDFOLDER_NAME', 'id');

//ini_set('log_errors', 'On');
//ini_set('error_log', 'netw_error.log');

and import default sql
Please can you kindly help with the default sql

You need a working DB in order to null this script since the DB structure (and probably default content) is retrieved from the remote server and you need to have a legit license key.

Look to this two lines of code:
$sqlbasestr = base64_decode($arrResponse['sqlstr']);
$sqlbase = json_decode($sqlbasestr, true);
The DB structure is within the response from the server.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
database name is unimatrix right ?
so upload all files in your root
go to common folder and open config.php
remove all codes and copy paste this codes
PHP:
<?php

define('OK_LOADME', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_STRICT);

// --- start ---

date_default_timezone_set('UTC');

define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
define('DB_USER', 'root');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'root');
define('DB_NAME', 'unimatrix');
define('DB_TBLPREFIX', 'netw');

define('INSTALL_PATH', 'C:\localhost');
define('DECIMAL_POINT', 2);

define('DEFIMG_LOGO', '../assets/image/logo_defaultimage.png');
define('DEFIMG_PLAN', '../assets/image/plan_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_FILE', '../assets/image/file_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_SITE', '../assets/image/site_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_ADM', '../assets/image/adm_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_MBR', '../assets/image/mbr_defaultimage.jpg');

define('ADMFOLDER_NAME', 'admin');
define('MBRFOLDER_NAME', 'member');
define('UIDFOLDER_NAME', 'id');

//ini_set('log_errors', 'On');
//ini_set('error_log', 'netw_error.log');

and import default sql
please where can i find default sql

Hi,
I have a working version 1.2.2 with an sql database. And I also have version 1.9.0. but without a sql database. How do I make a fully working latest version?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock