• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BUY GENUINE PLUGINS AND STOP F****** PIRATE NULLED COPIES!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be a dick, you just cried for an hour and some one responds to help and you reply with that.
Don't be a dick for telling him to read the comment and he skipped them? I don't need to repeat myself over and over again. You don't like it don't comment on my goddamn thread. It's easy as that. We are here to come up with a solution. where's your help? Did he help? Did anyone help no? So don't be a cry attention and a warrior behind the keyboard. @Babak people like this shouldn't be a member of the family here.

• Haha
Reactions: rojo_salas
You should take a look at this
there is a linux backdoor malware
be vigilant
I'm not saying it's related to your problem but to warn or case or Wordpress users.

https://news.drweb.com/show/?i=14646&lng=en
TY for that article.

The Coming Soon Page and Maintenance Mode - this one has been not fixed for some time. It actually caused mine to be hacked about 2 years ago on my dev site. They never fixed it properly.

Several others are well open to attacks as well, never got fixed properly.

Never, but never use nulled scripts in a production environment.

You should use nulled scripts for education purposes, testing a feature performance before buying it and then support the original developers!

have anyone try crowdsec ?

as i remember can protect also WordPress

• Love
Reactions: Akera
Dont be a dick, you just cried for an hour and some one responds to help and you reply with that.

Don't be a dick for telling him to read the comment and he skipped them? I don't need to repeat myself over and over again. You don't like it don't comment on my goddamn thread. It's easy as that. We are here to come up with a solution. where's your help? Did he help? Did anyone help no? So don't be a cry attention and a warrior behind the keyboard. @Babak people like this shouldn't be a member of the family here.
Come on let's keep things civil otherwise I will close down the thread.

the thread is already long and offtopic the author refuses to give more details he just shared his plugins believing is enough for somebody to tell him something while he is not searching by himself some of the profiles he already have for this backdoor and while this topic is turning to discredit the work some people do here it should be already closed.

Reactions: ImFergus
the thread is already long and offtopic the author refuses to give more details he just shared his plugins believing is enough for somebody to tell him something while he is not searching by himself some of the profiles he already have for this backdoor and while this topic is turning to discredit the work some people do here it should be already closed.
What? The theme and plugin had the backdoor, therefore I shared them with everyone here. You want me to give you the access to my website or even the name of it? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

• Haha
Reactions: HeyMakarina
What? The theme and plugin had the backdoor, therefore I shared them with everyone here. You want me to give you the access to my website or even the name of it? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
did i ask your website or access to your website? check my posts first before you talk with nonsense to me
plus i already gave you a solution and how to find the back door i dont care if you ignore that.

C'mon guys this isn't funny and I wish not to happen to someone else! Luckily I was there when it happened and I restored the backup and secured it.

How can you secure it if you don't know what caused it?

did i ask your website or access to your website? check my posts first before you talk with nonsense to me
plus i already gave you a solution and how to find the back door i dont care if you ignore that.
I SHARED THE RESULT OF THE SCAN BUT I GUESS THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU HEY?

I SHARED THE RESULT OF THE SCAN BUT I GUESS THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU HEY?
There is not enough info to search for backdoor.
none can help you with this vague info and for free.
you are stupid enough to use nulled, hacked files on production environment so stop wasting time and get some help from pros by paying their service.

Reactions: ZooMilitant
There is not enough info to search for backdoor.
none can help you with this vague info and for free.
you are stupid enough to use nulled, hacked files on production environment so stop wasting time and get some help from pros by paying their service.
I guess there's no respect on anyone's end here so let me tell you this once for all you can go fu** YOURSELF. Calling me stupid you little bitch! You have no right to talk to me like that. You can't help DO NOT FUCKING COMMENT ON MY THREAD!

@Medw1311 You can go ahead and close the thread if you like now. There's no point of keeping it open for idiots to come and attack me for not sharing full access to my website. Dumb asses.

Honestly, we don't need to go that far, there's worse in the world right now than arguing about futile things...
Yes this topic should be closed and everyone calm down.

Reactions: BadFella
Honestly, we don't need to go that far, there's worse in the world right now than arguing about futile things...
Yes this topic should be closed and everyone calm down.
Mate! I didn't attack anyone and I am here only to figure out a salutation but some dumb-ass warriors behind the keyboard like to make a mess on people's threads.

Yes, the thread should be closed no need for such chaos if there's no solution then don't download nulled plugins it's easy as that.....

Reactions: jereve
Mate! I didn't attack anyone and I am here only to figure out a salutation but some dumb-ass warriors behind the keyboard like to make a mess on people's threads.

Yes, the thread should be closed no need for such chaos if there's no solution then don't download nulled plugins it's easy as that.....

Don't worry I didn't follow everything but in no way I made a judgment on someone just 1 who started calling you (Asshole) but I didn't like it but it's okay ignore it and leave this forum well (I say this to everyone and me first)
keeping us like a big family.. which is the strength of this forum.
Sorry brother for all the insults you've had... ignore all this and the moderator needs to close this Thread and let life go on.

Reactions: Viking4s
Don't worry I didn't follow everything but in no way I made a judgment on someone just 1 who started calling you (Asshole) but I didn't like it but it's okay ignore it and leave this forum well (I say this to everyone and me first)
keeping us like a big family.. which is the strength of this forum.
Sorry brother for all the insults you've had... ignore all this and the moderator needs to close this Thread and let life go on.
Well said (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock