• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BUY GENUINE PLUGINS AND STOP F****** PIRATE NULLED COPIES!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would strongly suggest to babiato, that it would be a good idea, to share the original version along with a nulled version in the Resource Section on babitato,

It will be very easy for each member to trace the malicious or backdoor code by comparing the original with nulled version. I hope @Babak and his team also include this compulsory in their terms in resource section. Thanks to babiato
Most of the scripts are nulled by our staff and trusted nulling team. I don't think that is necessary. Many of them are in the nulling request section where you can find nulled along with original versions.

@Medw1311 You can go ahead and close the thread if you like now. There's no point of keeping it open for idiots to come and attack me for not sharing full access to my website. Dumb asses.

I also asked you for a temp admin login to your site for a very particular reason: my time is really limited. It's easier for me to just do protection than writing long tutorials on how to do it. I cannot cut from paying customers time. It's your choice to accept help or to learn how to do it yourself. WWW is full of tutorials and examples, you only need to read and experiment.

Honestly, we don't need to go that far, there's worse in the world right now than arguing about futile things...
Yes this topic should be closed and everyone calm down.
Totally agree with you therefore this thread is closed.

What everyone should understand is to not take helpful people for granted. Help is not mandatory and it only relies on everyone's free time.
Read carefully thread in my signature on how to ask for help.

Most of the scripts are nulled by our staff and trusted nulling team. I don't think that is necessary. Many of them are in the nulling request section where you can find nulled along with original versions.

I also asked you for a temp admin login to your site for a very particular reason: my time is really limited. It's easier for me to just do protection than writing long tutorials on how to do it. I cannot cut from paying customers time. It's your choice to accept help or to learn how to do it yourself. WWW is full of tutorials and examples, you only need to read and experiment.

Totally agree with you therefore this thread is closed.

What everyone should understand is to not take helpful people for granted. Help is not mandatory and it only relies on everyone's free time.
Read carefully thread in my signature on how to ask for help.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock