• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder

Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder v1.6.3

No permission to download
@Babak, is this the actual resource or just the 14 day trial that you can get for Free?

nivrito updated Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder with a new update entry:

bricksultimate 1.05

Released 1.0.5 on 23rd August 2022

* Bug Fixed – Photoswipe JS is not loading in the Flex Gallery element
* Bug Fixed – ACF/MetaBox gallery images are not showing in Flex Gallery element(Bricks v1.5+)
* Bug Fixed – Conflicting with Happy Files Pro plugin
* Added enable/disable option for White Label tab
* Added custom event listeners(bu_ocp_open & bu_ocp_close) in Off-Canvas element for developers

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: smalok
it's just an untouched version, downloaded from my bricks ultimate account. i purchased trial. but no license is attached with this file. can be easily nulled.

So in theory I too have this resource simply by signing up to a 14day free trial.... 😉

Let's wait a few weeks and see if we get updates after the Free licence expires 👍

Untitled1.png

Although, note that whoever does it this way you will get Bricks Ultimate saved as Free and not as Paid and any updates like the V1.0.5 one will clearly display Free version in image in update details. 😉

• Sad
Reactions: nivrito
it's literally a full version not limited to 14 days as u should null it to use in ur site and i m not sharing any license here. no 'free version' here.

it's literally a full version not limited to 14 days as u should null it to use in ur site and i m not sharing any license here. no 'free version' here.

Nobody is asking you to share any licence here whatsoever.

What @Babak and I are attempting to do is just to make sure that this resource is actually purchased with a full licence and not simply added here with a 14 day trial licence.

Resources in their own threads should have at least a one year licence and not be free trials, we let that happen In Babiato and the forum would be bombarded with members who all suddenly have 'Free Trial' licences and therefore expect to have a resource added to their account.

I was asking if this is a fully licenced version and not just the 14 day free trial as I have grabbed that myself to look at and add to Bricks so that members here can have Bricks theme, Bricks Extra and Bricks Ultimate.

I was checking to see if yours was a full years licence so that I could compare the free trial code with the actual paid for code as the free trial has been modified due to it being free and to make sure that I had matched it up correctly.

Plus, all details for this free trial is stored in your own system as Free and I have already nulled the free version, although I have just one more part to fix for it.

So, can you confirm yes or no if this is just the same version as I have grabbed from the 14 day trial?

If, as you say you have downloaded from your own Bricks Ultimate account, then please provide @Babak with your proof of purchase, otherwise we will have to take it that it is the Free version the same as already have.

Just to clarify, resources added should be full licences, or at least a years licence and not a 14 day or 30 day trial, or we will have multiple members who upload a trial resource just for a resource, a bit like members do already with near enough free resources. 😒

• Love
Reactions: Cornholio and Babak
i have already stated that, i've downloaded it from my trial purchase. and it's literally the ultimate version, not the starter one, as u can see from their website. if u null it, u can use all the ultimate elements for free. and, i think the barier is with licence key, not with code. if u use the provided licence key, it will expire in 14 days. but the code provided with the free trial is the full version. We can wait and see if we will have the access to download it after the 14 days period. that will give one always a clean, untouched version, just need to null.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 10.04.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 10.04.54 AM.png
    398.9 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: smalok and nordie
nivrito updated Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder with a new update entry:

Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Build- version 1.0.6

Released 1.0.6 on 3rd Sept. 2022

* Bug Fixed – PHP errors in Flex Gallery element(due to Bricks 1.5.1)
* Bug Fixed – CSS issue in Animated Burger(due to Bricks 1.5.1)
* Bug Fixed – Quantity element(min cart element) is conflicting with 3rd party WooCommerce plugin
* Bug Fixed – Cart item price(min cart element) is not working with 3rd party WooCommerce plugin
* BricksUltimate is compatible with Bricks 1.5.1 RC version
* New Element: Free Shipping Notice

Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ

Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Build- version 1.0.7

Released 1.0.7 on 8th Sept. 2022

* Bug Fixed – Some options of some elements are placed in the wrong place
* Bug Fixed – PHP warning in Free Shipping Bar element
* Improved – Add To Cart element
* Added the accordion effect option in the Accordion Menu element
* New Element: Product Image

Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ
i have version 1.08. i m updating the resource to the specific version. but dont have access to the latest.

Bricks Ultimate - ver 1.0.8

Released 1.0.8 on 19th Sept. 2022

* Compatible with the Bricks 1.5.3
* New element – Sold Out Badge
* New element – Best Selling Badge
* New element – Product Ratings
* Improve – Adds “Buy Now” button feature into Add To Cart element
* Fixed PHP warnings
* Dynamic Tags – Product Total Reviews Counter & Product Average Ratings Point

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock