• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder website showcase

archonic

Trusted Uploader
Oct 10, 2019
localhost
Hi, i'm planning to buy license for Bricks Builder. But first i want to see some of the real websites built using it. Can anyone please share their website links that built ONLY using Bricks Builder here?
Especially those that are not using any code minify or caching, because i want to test the performance on GTmetrix.

Thank you!

*No mixed/multiple builders please. Runs ONLY on Bricks + (Bricks Theme or other theme)

Hi, i'm planning to buy license for Bricks Builder. But first i want to see some of the real websites built using it. Can anyone please share their website links that built ONLY using Bricks Builder here?
Especially those that are not using any code minify or caching, because i want to test the performance on GTmetrix.

Thank you!

*No mixed/multiple builders please. Runs ONLY on Bricks + (Bricks Theme or other theme)
I'm just selling this author's templates and it's using wprocket on main website and you can bypass cache:
Code:
https://bricksawesome.io/?nowprocket
And he is not using any cache/minify plugin on demo layouts subdomains for example:
Code:
https://bricks-layouts.duogeeks.com/bricks-online-courses-layout/

You don't need to see any sites. Just buy it. The sites you probably build in Elementor can easily be done with Bricks Builder with a lot less of DOM elements, good accessibility, and great performance; I only get A's on GTmetrix.

1698327732208.png

Here's the latest I did using Bricks and ACSS just for practice. (To me, ACSS is mandatory.)

Reactions: ariefseo and daka11
I'm just selling this author's templates and it's using wprocket on main website and you can bypass cache:
Code:
https://bricksawesome.io/?nowprocket
And he is not using any cache/minify plugin on demo layouts subdomains for example:
Code:
https://bricks-layouts.duogeeks.com/bricks-online-courses-layout/
The templates from the provider (bricksawesome.io) are technically miserably developed. Responsive does not work at all with many templates.

I bought a license, but so far, I have not used it on a live site.

You don't need to see any sites. Just buy it. The sites you probably build in Elementor can easily be done with Bricks Builder with a lot less of DOM elements, good accessibility, and great performance; I only get A's on GTmetrix.

1698327732208.png

Here's the latest I did using Bricks and ACSS just for practice. (To me, ACSS is mandatory.)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Very well done! I am glad i switch to Bricks, if before with elementor and elementor pro and around 13 plugins i was around between 30 to 50, now the same plugins and using bricks i am anywhere between 95 to even 100. The only problem is, Discover what your real users are experiencing i can not see any info. why is nothing? because i was exanimated official bricks builder site (which is built same on bricks builder) and they got pass. When i was using elementor, i was getting into Discover what your real users are experiencing failed (at least i got something) but now with bricks builder is not showing anything into Discover what your real users are experiencing . Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock