• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.8 BETA [FIX]

No permission to download
If they nail down the upcoming Components, it's gonna be close to perfect 🖖🏽.
hopefully Bricks nail it.
The competition will soon be more aggressive, new builders approached and another revamped...this going to be an interesting year and crowded with builders like never happened before.

hopefully Bricks nail it.
The competition will soon be more aggressive, new builders approached and another revamped...this going to be an interesting year and crowded with builders like never happened before.
I wonder what will Gutenberg's response be 😅

Reactions: Babik and Lalo
I didn't count it as one of the builders :ROFLMAO: from the comment above..
I still use it for posts only, tried it months ago, almost got myself killed.
Why use it at all? With Bricks it's easy to build custom templates for posts. Just disable Gutenberg and do the writing in the classic editor. The very first plugin I install on any fresh WP is Disable Gutenberg.

I'm also testing the 2.0 version of ClassicPress, which finally tackled many compatibility issues.

I'm also testing the 2.0 version of ClassicPress, which finally tackled many compatibility issues.
If you want to test ClassicPress with Bricks, you have to make one little adjustment in bricks > includes > helpers.php
Comment one line (in version 1.9.5 of Bricks, it's on line 513):

PHP:
$text = get_the_content( '', false, $post );
$text = strip_shortcodes( $text );
// $text = excerpt_remove_blocks( $text );
$text = str_replace( ']]>', ']]>', $text );

Quite obvious why that's needed, right?
With that little adjustment Bricks works perfectly on ClassicPress!

Why use it at all? With Bricks it's easy to build custom templates for posts. Just disable Gutenberg and do the writing in the classic editor. The very first plugin I install on any fresh WP is Disable Gutenberg.

Gutenberg is trash, but it's where wordpress is putting all of it's effort. And it's a little bit worrying to see that they are heading in a not so good direction. That's the context I've mentioned it in.

Reactions: finalcorp and Babik
If you want to test ClassicPress with Bricks, you have to make one little adjustment in bricks > includes > helpers.php
Comment one line (in version 1.9.5 of Bricks, it's on line 513):

PHP:
$text = get_the_content( '', false, $post );
$text = strip_shortcodes( $text );
// $text = excerpt_remove_blocks( $text );
$text = str_replace( ']]>', ']]>', $text );

Quite obvious why that's needed, right?
With that little adjustment Bricks works perfectly on ClassicPress!
Have you ever encountered a plug-in compatibility issue when using ClassicPress that could not be solved?

Have you ever encountered a plug-in compatibility issue when using ClassicPress that could not be solved?
No, not yet (with version 2.0 that is), although as a rule, I always try to use as little plug-ins as possible. Many things that I want to achieve can be done with a little code, where a plug-in would be overkill.

Last edited:
It seems that this Null version has something installed in it. My widgets often display text on them

finalcorp updated Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank with a new update entry:

Bricks Builder v1.9.6

Download Bricks Builder v1.9.6 - Build WordPress Sites That Rank Nulled Free
Feb 9, 2024

Changelog

https://bricksbuilder.io/changelog/#v1.9.6

• Query Sort & Filter
  • Live Search (AJAX)
  • SVG element: Dynamic Data Support
  • Query loop: No results template (type: section)
  • Builder: Order element classes via drag & drop
  • Social Sharing: “Excerpt” setting for WhatsApp share button
  • Builder: Save via keyboard shortcut inside TinyMCE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello i'm using query loops to build a custom cart page, I wonder how can you add only the quantity button on the cart page in bricks builder.
Ps: i don't use the cart items as it lack some of the customization option.
Something like this:
1707648521956.png

IMPORTANT

From Bricks Builder changelog:

We just released a mandatory security update with Bricks 1.9.6.1.

A leading security expert in the WordPress space just brought this vulnerability to our attention, and we instantly got to work, providing you now with a verified patch.

As of the time of this release, there’s no evidence that this vulnerability has been exploited. However, the potential for exploitation increases the longer the update to 1.9.6.1 is delayed.

We advise you to update all your Bricks sites immediately.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock