• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted

Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted 1.7.0

No permission to download
I like this plugin because it is much faster and lighter than Elementor. However, there is one drawback: it is not compatible with Wordfence. Even if you set up an Ajax exception in Wordfence, CSS or JavaScript code cannot be inserted. Other than that, it seems to be the best builder on the market.

Reactions: cahe.santana
I like this plugin because it is much faster and lighter than Elementor. However, there is one drawback: it is not compatible with Wordfence. Even if you set up an Ajax exception in Wordfence, CSS or JavaScript code cannot be inserted. Other than that, it seems to be the best builder on the market.

I have tested Breakdance with the WordFence along with adding custom codes and had no problem --- please try the same on another server setup --- it should work on optimized php server setups.

I have tested Breakdance with the WordFence along with adding custom codes and had no problem --- please try the same on another server setup --- it should work on optimized php server setups.
Thank you for your comment. After further testing, it seems that the issue is not with Wordfence, but with a CSS var bug. The problem is fixed by deleting the following code and saving.

Code:
.primary-color,.color-primary{
    color:var(--bde-brand-primary-color);
}
.secondary-color,.color-secondary{
    color:color:var(--bde-brand-secondary-color);
}
.yellow-color, .yellow{
  color:var(--bde-palette-color-1-2d38bfd1-2cb8-43ff-a390-5ae32be60659);
}

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
Hi @maxv,

It is obvious that you have a great knowledge of coding. Can you please release your nulled version of Breakdance where you will do all the things you think should be done.

What i do on my licensed BD install when it started having issues with Wordfence, was to put Wordfence back into learning mode.

any help with this error
only created a new page and add form and click save

1707182725670.png

any help with this error
only created a new page and add form and click save

1707182725670.png

If this problem did not exist before, try restarting the Server(If you are on VPS - else, Skip this step).
If the problem persists, try finding out whether any setting in the .htaccess file is causing this error.

Last edited:
Use the Tools -> Live Traffic in Wordfence and look at the logs and enable the process by clicking the "Add Param To Firewall Allow List" or put Wordfence back in learning mode.

You should see the breakdance ajax process that was blocked with your IP.

Use the Tools -> Live Traffic in Wordfence and look at the logs and enable the process by clicking the "Add Param To Firewall Allow List" or put Wordfence back in learning mode.

You should see the breakdance ajax process that was blocked with your IP.
i put the WF to learning mode and solved the problem
i think i will wait like 2-3 days and put it to live and see the effect
Best Regards

Reactions: dezigna
Does this one uses the untouched free version 1.7.0 and then nulled to enable all pro features?

Does this one uses the untouched free version 1.7.0 and then nulled to enable all pro features?
I use untouched version with free key provided by breakdance, and I activate pro features by modify breakdance/plugin/subscription/subscription-mode.php Everything work perfect

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
I use untouched version with free key provided by breakdance, and I activate pro features by modify breakdance/plugin/subscription/subscription-mode.php Everything work perfect
i did the same too. just want to know does the pro version is actually same as the free one, in term of the files content?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock