• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bravo WordPress security plugin

why not using ithemes security ?
also wordpress is secure nobody can hack wordpress!
Brother... As long as it existed on a computer, everything is hackable... but all depend on how quality intelligent the hacker is, the experience, the motive, the sponsorer and the price of the hacker and the level of minds that develop the stuff he or she wants to hack... there are some hacking that are not assault attack, but stealth in nature, for example, manipulating cookies to access some protected contents of a sites, most internal security software are vulnerable to this kind of attack,, most victims dont usually aware of this kind of attack. Most victim always pay attention to direct assault attack...

anyway, i only want to try a feature (masking the source code of a site feature) from the above plugin bro...

Reactions: 7nash and ckeeper
Brother... As long as it existed on a computer, everything is hackable... but all depend on how quality intelligent the hacker is, the experience, the motive, the sponsorer and the price of the hacker and the level of minds that develop the stuff he or she wants to hack... there are some hacking that are not assault attack, but stealth in nature, for example, manipulating cookies to access some protected contents of a sites, most internal security software are vulnerable to this kind of attack,, most victims dont usually aware of this kind of attack. Most victim always pay attention to direct assault attack...

anyway, i only want to try a feature (masking the source code of a site feature) from the above plugin bro...
okay sure but expert hacker never hack your site :D
yes maybe they hack hosting and access to all website or upload shell .... but wordpress is secure :D

Reactions: ckeeper and Truth
okay sure but expert hacker never hack your site :D
yes maybe they hack hosting and access to all website or upload shell .... but wordpress is secure :D
sure bro, wordpress is secure, but to some level, last year, over 40000 sites was hacked thru some plugins that lives with bugs that hackers can exploit... one of my wordpress site was a victim, thru yellow pencil plugin... though i quickly save the day:D... but the point is i got hacked for a moment, and there so other channels that hackers can penetrate which you and i do not know yet
Hackers are like water, the longer they approach their victims, the more they get to find its weaknesses and penetrate
:D we should not make ourselves believe that any binary digits inside any electronic gadget is safe from manipulations. any code can be breach, any code can be decypher, any code can be rearranged😉

Reactions: ckeeper and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock