• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin

Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v7.1.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin with a new update entry:

Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v5.3.7

Download Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v5.3.7 Nulled Free
= v5.3.7 - 28/01/2021 =

* Fix - CART & CHECKOUT - Checkout Core Fields - Fix "Checkout Field arragement not working" issue.
* Fix - PRICES & CURRENCIES - Currency Exchange Rates - Fix "Woocommerce store base currency Exchange rate" issue.
* Dev - EMAILS & MISC. - Export - Added feature to export new column for 'allowed_user_roles' and 'not_allowed_user_roles'.
* Fix - PDF INVOICING & PACKING SLIPS - PDF Invoicing - Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v5.3.8 Nulled

Download Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v5.3.8 Nulled Free
= v5.3.8 - 24/02/2021 =

* PHP 8.0.2 tested
* WooCommerce 5.0 tested
* Dev - PRODUCTS - Stock - For a Variable product, the custom stock message should be shown before option selection, if stock management is set at the product level.
* Dev - PRODUCTS - Stock - Show product availability message on shop/loop/search etc.
* Fix - PRICES & CURRENCIES - Global Discount - Discount conflict when we enable global and wholesale...

Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v5.4.0

Download Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v5.4.0 Nulled Free
= v5.4.0 29/04/2021 =

* Feature - PRODUCTS - Product Extra Fees - Added new module to allow store owner to charge extra fees on particular product.
* Dev - Add Tooltip & Suggestion for fields
* Dev - Shortcodes - Orders - Add `[Wcj_order_shipping_price_without_html_custom]` shortcode.
* Dev - Shortcodes - Orders - Add `[Wcj_order_total_without_html_custom]` shortcode.
* Dev - Shortcodes - Orders - Add...

Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v5.4.1

Download Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin v5.4.1 Nulled Free
= v5.4.1-dev 27/05/2021 =

* Feature - PDF INVOICING & PACKING SLIPS - Added new feature to add paid stamp to PDF invoices for particular payment gateways.
* Display product image using shortcode like “product_thumbnail” in order item table
* Display product addons on PDF: You can add Product addon title using "item_product_addons"
* Subscription Order: If you are using subscription type product you can easily display...

Does someone uses this? I am intrested in code quality, how many issues with other running plugins and if any conflict with what.

how about the code isnt bloated, how big its the code base?
can someone told me if the use this plugin in a production website and how long how satisfied are with it?
best regards

Reactions: IIsengard2
Does someone uses this? I am intrested in code quality, how many issues with other running plugins and if any conflict with what.

how about the code isnt bloated, how big its the code base?
can someone told me if the use this plugin in a production website and how long how satisfied are with it?
best regards
Well used plug-in, clean and good code quality. No issues with running plugins or themes.

Reactions: IIsengard2
Well used plug-in, clean and good code quality. No issues with running plugins or themes.
Agreed. So far so good, except for the multicurrency, cant get it to convert correctly have to add another plugin for that.

While waiting for complete site restoration and fixes, here's the latest version I got from Babiato before server data loss. It's the latest version I got, apologies if there's newer version. Just in case someone needed it, until the site resources are completely restored/updated.

Booster Plus for WooCommerce v5.5.6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock