• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Billing Book - Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready

Billing Book - Advanced POS, Inventory, Accounting, Warehouse, Multi Users, GST Ready v.3.1 Nulled

No permission to download
This has restricted this resource with the requirement to upload 5 resources because many other websites download from here and sell it there.
This is just a lame excuse my friend. Do you think the other 'Trusted' Uploaders don't know that? Then why they upload resources without any restrictions??!! You cannot stop people if they want to cheat. To make people contribute to this community, many uploaders do put restrictions but those are in the form of joining days, number of messages... not with 'number of resources'. Once @Babak wrote in a reply that the motto of nulling is giving the opportunity of having those resources, to those who doesn't have that much money to afford to buy them. Like if you legitimately create a WordPress website with Elementor and other plugins (at least 8-10 plugins are required for every WordPress website), then you have to spend such a huge amount that if you don't have a fortune, you would not be able to afford them and if you can afford them, then website developing is a hobby to you, not a way of living ... but this is my personal feelings and I don't want a debate on this issue. :) Anyway, as I am tired of the 'restriction' bullshit of this particular script, I have purchased the cheapest script in this genre I have found and it has been nulled by @NulledMaster already for Babiato. But we both are working on something big. If that can be made, then either me or him/her will upload that 'big bang' script here in Babiato with due credit to the respective person. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mahmad143
Yes, there are many Arabic fonts
Then the issue is in the PDF script this 'Billing Book' using. I had a font issue like yours in an older version of 'Hoteller' WordPress theme. In later update, they fixed it. It was the issue of the PDF plugin they created. I am afraid you can do nothing to wait for their next update. See if they do something about it. But the bigger problem is that this script doesn't support PHP 8.x versions and as PHP 7.4x has reached its end-of-life, this script will be vulnerable. Think of this if you are planning to use it on production site.

See this link to know which PHP versions are alive right now: Supported versions of PHP.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Flipper
Then the issue is in the PDF script this 'Billing Book' using. I had a font issue like yours in an older version of 'Hoteller' WordPress theme. In later update, they fixed it. It was the issue of the PDF plugin they created. I am afraid you can do nothing to wait for their next update. See if they do something about it. But the bigger problem is that this script doesn't support PHP 8.x versions and as PHP 7.4x has reached its end-of-life, this script will be vulnerable. Think of this if you are planning to use it on production site.

See this link to know which PHP versions are alive right now: Supported versions of PHP.
Your words are correct. When I was installing the system, I had a problem with the version difference. I had php 8. To solve the problem, I had to add the following command
<FilesMatch "\.(php4|php5|php3|php2|php|phtml)$">
SetHandler application/x-lsphp74
</FilesMatch>
So I can install the system
We hope to solve the problem in the next update

Your words are correct. When I was installing the system, I had a problem with the version difference. I had php 8. To solve the problem, I had to add the following command
<FilesMatch "\.(php4|php5|php3|php2|php|phtml)$">
SetHandler application/x-lsphp74
</FilesMatch>
So I can install the system
We hope to solve the problem in the next update
You have put this code in the .htaccess file in Billing Book's directory? Did it work?

@Nabils Please note that if the resource has a restriction placed by the original uploader on it; if the restrictions are too severe please contact mods.
2nd: You are not allowed to post the resource without the original uploader's restriction.

Thank you for understanding

im sure GPL site users here they can have a lot of resources to add . your limit will not stop them, it only stops normal people like us. thank you for lowering the limits, after i spent 40$ on it

The nulled copy is not nulled for Update. Its asking correct purchase code if updating..... only new instalation works.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock