• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Beware of Scam: Script Purchase Experience SMM

Frank Lomax

Trusted Uploader
Nov 7, 2020
Dear Babiato Family,

I'm writing to you today to share a distressing experience I recently had with a script purchase from smmcode.net . It's essential to bring awareness to this situation to prevent others from falling victim to the same scam.

I purchased a script from smmcode.net with the hopes of integrating it into my project. However, upon uploading it to my servers, I encountered numerous errors, rendering the script unusable. To compound matters, despite assurances of a license key, none was provided, leaving me without the necessary access to the product I paid for.

This experience has been both frustrating and disappointing. It's evident that smmcode.net is not a trustworthy source for script purchases. They not only provided a faulty script but also failed to deliver the promised license key.

It's crucial to exercise extreme caution when dealing with online purchases, particularly for digital products like scripts. Always conduct thorough research on the seller, read reviews, and verify the legitimacy of their offerings before making any transactions.

In light of my experience, I strongly advise against purchasing any scripts from smmcode.net. Let's work together to spread awareness and protect others from falling victim to similar scams.

Please share this message with your networks to ensure that others are informed and vigilant.

Thank you for your attention.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock