• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
Hello
I have followed this conversation a month ago.

I have everything updated and the necessary changes to install the theme.
I have the latest version of BeTheme installed but the "Coaching 3" Theme still doesn't work

Has anyone found the solution specifically for this topic "Coaching 3"?

Has anyone been able to install it?

coaching3.png
Maybe the demo file corrupt or it not attached to nulled version like other demos.
Not all nulled versions here work perfectly, all works here made by volunteers. They try to help but impossible asap solving for all problems.
***Deleted by staff, it is against the rules to link to that site***
Just my 2 cents!

Last edited by a moderator:
Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multi-purpose WP Theme Free with a new update entry:

BeTheme v26.4.0.6 Nulled

Download BeTheme v26.4.0.6 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v26.4.0.6 – August 9, 2022

* Added: Shop - Products list - Option to return to old images width. Recommended if you have a lot of smaller-sized photos in your store
* Added: WPML plugin - String translation - Theme Options > Fonts > Font family

* Fixed: Shop - Templates - Single product template not loading for new products
* Fixed: Shop - Product quantity input - Step as decimal number
* Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multi-purpose WP Theme Free with a new update entry:

BeTheme v26.4.0.7 Nulled

Download BeTheme v26.4.0.7 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v26.4.0.7 – August 23, 2022

* Fixed: Shop products element - Order field - JS error on drag start
* Fixed: Shop - Single product - If all variations are 'out of stock', product information does not display
* Fixed: Shop - Cart - Header Builder sticky header position
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Shop products element - Products list sometimes is empty if the WooCommerce option "Hide out of stock items from the...

BeCustom will get it's update in the next day or two, works just fine with existing version.

The same with new demos, give a few days for them to be updated.

If you can't update BeCustom then no need to post, just wait and try again in a few days, same with new demos, don't need posts about them not working as of yet. 😉

Reactions: chezzz and SENNA_BR
Templates folder is old, do not expect all to be in there.

If you have have any that are not working for you then let us know and we can readd them to download with next update, or before if have the spare time to do it.

If you have have any that are not working for you then let us know and we can readd them to download with next update, or before if have the spare time to do it.
Hi Bob, could you plz upload the untouched version?

Hello;

I cannot nofollow the action button link in the header of all demos of this theme. How can I do it? Can anyone write JS code?

I'm sorry for my bad english :D
Explain the problem correctly.
Provide a screenshot.
Can't you access the templates?
BeTheme Control Panel - Global - Advanced - Theme Functions - check the Preset sites box.
(The interface is in Russian. Will you figure it out?)

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-08-27-20-41-05-417.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-08-27-20-41-05-417.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 17
Explain the problem correctly.
Provide a screenshot.
Can't you access the templates?
BeTheme Control Panel - Global - Advanced - Theme Functions - check the Preset sites box.
(The interface is in Russian. Will you figure it out?)
1661635160330.png
The link here also has the dafollow feature. How can I give it a nofollow attribute. I will do Google SEO work. Crawl budget is very important in Google SEO work. If I don't give the nofollow attribute. it will be scanned unnecessarily and throw us back in the study.

1661635160330.png
The link here also has the dafollow feature. How can I give it a nofollow attribute. I will do Google SEO work. Crawl budget is very important in Google SEO work. If I don't give the nofollow attribute. it will be scanned unnecessarily and throw us back in the study.
Do you need to show your phone number for feedback?
Use the Menu tab & the Call to Action Panel (Action Bar) for this.

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-08-28-12-14-46-887.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-08-28-12-14-46-887.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
  • screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-08-28-12-16-47-547.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-08-28-12-16-47-547.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 11

Thanks, I was looking for Language 4 demo. Whenever you have time I appretiate it @bobsmith

BeTheme v26.4.0.8 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

Version 26.4.0.8 – September 1, 2022​

* Added: BeBuilder - All links inside element with class 'scroll' have smooth scroll
* Added: Header Builder - Menu burger element - Submenu styles
* Added: WPML plugin - Templates - Different templates of different languages

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Page Options - Sidebars list did not refresh after adding sidebar
* Fixed: Header Builder & Mega Menu - Sticky header disappears on menu link hover
* Fixed: Header Builder & Footer Builder templates on author archives page
* Fixed: Header Builder - Sticky Header bounce when scrolling from default header
* Fixed: Header Builder - Submenu items - Word wrap
* Fixed: Footer Builder - Menu element - Word wrap

* Fixed: Templates - Shop - Single product - Missing 'Start building' button when builder is empty

* Fixed: Shop - Products list - Thumbnail cropping in Customizer
* Fixed: Shop - Price filter - Slider color
* Fixed: Shop - Quick preview - Close button covering modal content

* Fixed: Accessibility - Aria-labels translatable #64846
* Fixed: Safari browser - Header Builder - Fade in animation
* Fixed: RTL - Header Builder - Search element alignment

Attachments

• betheme-26.4.0.8.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 26
BeTheme v26.4.0.8 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

Version 26.4.0.8 – September 1, 2022​

* Added: BeBuilder - All links inside element with class 'scroll' have smooth scroll

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Page Options - Sidebars list did not refresh after adding sidebar
* Fixed: Header Builder & Mega Menu - Sticky header disappears on menu link hover
* Fixed: Header Builder & Footer Builder templates on author archives page
* Fixed: Header Builder - Sticky Header bounce when scrolling from default header
* Fixed: Header Builder - Submenu items - Word wrap
* Fixed: Footer Builder - Menu element - Word wrap

* Fixed: Templates - Shop - Single product - Missing 'Start building' button when builder is empty

* Fixed: Shop - Products list - Thumbnail cropping in Customizer
* Fixed: Shop - Price filter - Slider color
* Fixed: Shop - Quick preview - Close button covering modal content

* Fixed: Accessibility - Aria-labels translatable #64846
* Fixed: Safari browser - Header Builder - Fade in animation
* Fixed: RTL - Header Builder - Search element alignment

NOT STILL REGISTERED ........

last version has lots of bugs.....

• Wow
Reactions: SENNA_BR

BeTheme v26.4.0.8 Nulled

Download BeTheme v26.4.0.8 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v26.4.0.8 – September 1, 2022

* Fixed: Header Builder & Mega Menu - Sticky header disappears...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock