• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.0.1

Download BeTheme v27.0.1 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.0.1 – May 23rd, 2023

* Fixed: Post/Page options - Missing select field values
* Fixed: Tools - Analyze Builder content - Missing tabs field type [69024]
* Fixed: Theme Options - Missing CodeMirror in some fields

* Fixed: Blog element - Style: Photo 2 - Columns: 2 - Description wrapper position
* Fixed: Button element - Option to open or close popup

* Fixed: PHP 8.1 Deprecated: Creation of dynamic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: SENNA_BR and chezzz
Every time I upload I'm getting:

"There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

When trying to access the Dashboard

Betheme 27.0.1 - Nulled - Full Demos
* Fixed: Post/Page options - Missing select field values
* Fixed: Tools - Analyze Builder content - Missing tabs field type [69024]
* Fixed: Theme Options - Missing CodeMirror in some fields

* Fixed: Blog element - Style: Photo 2 - Columns: 2 - Description wrapper position
* Fixed: Button element - Option to open or close popup

* Fixed: PHP 8.1 Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property is deprecated
* Fixed: PHP 8.1 Deprecated: trim(): Passing null
i have a noob question,
how can i put this pre demo pre built website in one of my page? does this have a shortcode so i can paste in my page?

Attachments

• 1684858445403.png
    1684858445403.png
    814.2 KB · Views: 13
An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 514 of the file /home/drjmedia/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected ')'

An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 514 of the file /home/drjmedia/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected ')'
Check system status, maybe you're using an old PHP
Best to use PHP 8.1
and always remove /home/username/ from any code you paste, unless you want to get hacked :) Capture.PNG

Last edited:
It's a pity, but pre-build sections didn't work after the update (they didn`t work in previous versions either). Perhaps the fact is that my hosting is located in Russia. At least the import of demo sites works.

I have two sites, one main, the second for importing demo sites. I have to look at a bunch of sites, look for a block I like, import the entire site for one block, and then transfer it to the main site))

Help! how to change the color of the ✔ sign
They are black in the theme settings, there is no option to change them to another color. help please.

I am attaching a photo of what exactly I need to replace

Attachments

• Foto.jpg
    Foto.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 12
Help! how to change the color of the ✔ sign
They are black in the theme settings, there is no option to change them to another color. help please.

I am attaching a photo of what exactly I need to replace
1684924856291.png
Through which element do you make a list?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock