• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
I imported demo content, but it doesnt display, neither does it import the pages, images or layout.

Pls someone should share the xml or demo content file for this:
Demo requested: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/store2/

Pls help!
i have imported this store2 less than a week ago, check your system status
note that i havei imported it for bebuilder not elementor
In any case i have uploaded both versions
Elementor
BeBuilder

Last edited:

Version 26.6.3 – November 23, 2022 - UNTOUCHED​

* Added: Button element - Option to add ID to allow click tracking

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Autosave - Show error and reactivate the 'Update' button if autosave fails
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Option to disable builder by PHP constant - define(‘MFN_DISABLE_LIVE’,true)
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Add a unique ID to items that do not have it

* Fixed: Pre-built Websites - Builder select step for older websites
* Fixed: Pre-built Websites - Always organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders
* Fixed: Responsive font size calculation - Check if value is a number to prevent PHP error

* Improved: BeBuilder - More detailed checking of user capabilities before performing specific actions

Attachments

• betheme-child.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • betheme.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: smalok

Version 26.6.3 – November 23, 2022 - UNTOUCHED​

* Added: Button element - Option to add ID to allow click tracking

* Fixed: BeBuilder - Autosave - Show error and reactivate the 'Update' button if autosave fails
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Option to disable builder by PHP constant - define(‘MFN_DISABLE_LIVE’,true)
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Add a unique ID to items that do not have it

* Fixed: Pre-built Websites - Builder select step for older websites
* Fixed: Pre-built Websites - Always organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders
* Fixed: Responsive font size calculation - Check if value is a number to prevent PHP error

* Improved: BeBuilder - More detailed checking of user capabilities before performing specific actions
Thank you for the release!

Version 26.6.4 – November 24, 2022​

* Fixed: Multisite - Pre-built websites - Attachments import
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Post Options - Escape HTML to prevent XSS vulnerability
* Fixed: Progress icons shortcode - Option to set color icons and transparent background

* 2 Pre-built websites: Doctor, Clothing Store 2
* 2 Elementor pre-built websites: Doctor, Clothing Store 2

Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multi-purpose WP Theme Free with a new update entry:

BeTheme v26.6.4 Nulled

Download BeTheme v26.6.4 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v26.6.4 – November 24, 2022

* Fixed: Multisite - Pre-built websites - Attachments import
* Fixed: BeBuilder - Post Options - Escape HTML to prevent XSS vulnerability
* Fixed: Progress icons shortcode - Option to set color icons and transparent background

* 2 Pre-built websites: Doctor, Clothing Store 2
* 2 Elementor pre-built websites: Doctor, Clothing Store 2

v26.6.3 – November 23, 2022
* Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys, i cant install festival2, everything elese works. The console (F12) shows error 500

Can you help me plz?

Igor

Guys, i cant install festival2, everything elese works. The console (F12) shows error 500

Can you help me plz?

Igor
When we put the Demo, do not press the reset - Reset button, otherwise not all the Demo will fit,
click the blue Skip button (skip) then the demo theme will rise completely.

Can you help me plz?

Igor
Check the System status tab.

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-11-26-20-45-02-408.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-11-26-20-45-02-408.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
When we put the Demo, do not press the reset - Reset button, otherwise not all the Demo will fit,
click the blue Skip button (skip) then the demo theme will rise completely.
Dear dgpalych,
i didnt use the reset button.
I have the status OK. Look the images below
1669486393839.png
As u can see it get blocked on "Content". And in the console i have a 500 error.
With store2 or festival works. It only dont work with festival2
Can someone check?

This is the system status:
1669486493588.png

Dear dgpalych,
i didnt use the reset button.
I have the status OK. Look the images below
1669486393839.png
As u can see it get blocked on "Content". And in the console i have a 500 error.
With store2 or festival works. It only dont work with festival2
Can someone check?

This is the system status:
1669486493588.png
The reasons may be different:
1. Problems in site scripts that are responsible for additional features and visual effects.
2. There is not enough RAM to execute the script.
3. Errors in the CMS code, resource content management system. In most cases (80%) the reason is conflicting plugins.
Try disabling all plugins before downloading the Demo Theme and increasing the PHP Memory Limit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock