• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage v3.1.3

No permission to download
I will release the latest version if someone can fix issue with my website.
I bought extended license so developer can help me move to the original but he wont do anything very rude guy.

I face error 500 anytime I update I don't know why

I bought extended license so developer can help me move to the original but he wont do anything very rude guy.

500 error is usually a server side problem.
Can you check your server log?

Friend. I had such a mistake. I solved it by gradual updating: 2.2→2.3→2.4→2.5→2.6 Update sequentially only! If from 2.2→2.6 I was getting error 500. It can't update through the version because there are crooked sql queries.

In Connection.php line 671:
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP 'hide_na
v'; check that column/key exists (SQL: alter table custom_pages drop inde
x hide_nav)

In Exception.php line 18:
v'; check that column/key exists

In PDOStatement.php line 112:
v'; check that column/key exists

Only update consistently! Try.

When upgrading from 2.2.5 to 2.2.6 error 500 / SERVER ERROR Who has encountered? Please help me solve ((((

so far I have returned to 2.2.5

All versions were updated without problems, and from 2.2.5 to 2.2.6, which is proposed here, I get an error ((( Maybe there is something missing in the archive? Who updated without problems from 2.2.5 to 2.2.6, please give your 2.2.6 archive to update...Please))

Last edited:
hi guys
Does anyone have an idea what caused this error when installing v2.2.6
Thank you

Attachments

• 284364503_131535532857220_4836124180819338337_n.jpg
    284364503_131535532857220_4836124180819338337_n.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 23

maybe you have error whit you htacces file, friend can help to have the last version please

Check the database, i got the same error, in phpmyadmin showed that the table is not exist..
Error #1932

Reactions: M.C
When I have a folder over 50+ images, the page just shows the spinner (lazy load when scrolling down). I have to refresh the entire page for the rest of the contents to load... anyone else have this issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shivpal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock