• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bedo need you

Bedo

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
May 21, 2019
hello all , I search for a good price an hosting plan or vps in same price as contabo anyone can help me to throught the best provider ? I need around 160go space thanks in advance

@Bedo
Here are my suggestions. I have tried over 60 VM providers. And now I am operating nearly 30 servers which are sticking with some of these providers on this list below
  • GreenCloudVPS (Top Choice)
  • KUBBUR (Top Choice)
  • BuyVM (Top Choice)
  • TerraHost (Top Choice)
  • Cloud-V (Top Choice)
  • Server-Factory (Top Choice)
  • ReadyDedis
  • AlphaVPS (Top Choice)
  • ExtraVM
  • EuroVM
  • ExpertVM
  • IncogNET (DMCA Ignored)
  • KoDDoS (DMCA Ignored)
  • SpeedyPage
  • NexusByte
  • Hybula (Top Choice)
  • Hetnzer (Top Choice)
  • AdvinServers
  • RackNerd (Not Good Like Before)
  • HostCram
  • QuantumCore
  • Alwyzon
  • HostSlick
  • SpinServer
Most of these providers support Ryzen CPU Core (3.0GHz+ performance) or Intel XEON Gold (2.8GHz+ performance). Their businesses are very stable and good support system too
Top-Choice means I am having at least 2 VMs/services sticking with them or having good & positive experience with them

Kao 😍

@Bedo
Here are my suggestions. I have tried over 60 VM providers. And now I am operating nearly 30 servers which are sticking with some of these providers on this list below
  • GreenCloudVPS (Top Choice)
  • KUBBUR (Top Choice)
  • BuyVM (Top Choice)
  • TerraHost (Top Choice)
  • Cloud-V (Top Choice)
  • Server-Factory (Top Choice)
  • ReadyDedis
  • AlphaVPS (Top Choice)
  • ExtraVM
  • EuroVM
  • ExpertVM
  • IncogNET (DMCA Ignored)
  • KoDDoS (DMCA Ignored)
  • SpeedyPage
  • NexusByte
  • Hybula (Top Choice)
  • Hetnzer (Top Choice)
  • AdvinServers
  • RackNerd (Not Good Like Before)
  • HostCram
  • QuantumCore
  • Alwyzon
  • HostSlick
  • SpinServer
Most of these providers support Ryzen CPU Core (3.0GHz+ performance) or Intel XEON Gold (2.8GHz+ performance). Their businesses are very stable and good support system too
Top-Choice means I am having at least 2 VMs/services sticking with them or having good & positive experience with them

Kao 😍

+1 for GreenCloudVPS, BuyVM, NexusByte, and AdvinServers.

@KaoVN Gambit's forum half-admin :rolleyes::rolleyes:
It's fun here, and I hope you stop using that junk copycat forum.

Advin along with most of them others on the list use hetz servers and a nulled whmcs 😂

BuyVM is 100% their own server.

I guess AdvinServers used Hetzner for Amsterdam, NL location only. The same goes for GreenCloudVPS and NexusByte.

30% of my VMs sticking with GreenCloud 😂

Now I am 100% with them lol 😅 Their annual plan with ryzen 5950x is too good to be true

I were banned, bro
Check again
They kick me while I help them develop forum from the start & resell my resources for members as well
Your profile is not showing ;)
Yeah, but @joAbear, one of the sellers here, is the admin now and managing that junk forum with that dumb gambit.

It's very strange that he makes money here while contributing to the growth of that forum. Admins or moderators should ban this joabear!!

I guess AdvinServers used Hetzner for Amsterdam, NL location only. The same goes for GreenCloudVPS and NexusByte.

Now I am 100% with them lol 😅 Their annual plan with ryzen 5950x is too good to be true
I have 3960X / 3970X with them 😂
Almost all my VMs are customized plan
I am not interested in their public deal because sometimes it will be throttled in hardware

No bro
They use colocations by shipping their hardware to the datacenter
All server hardwares belongs to them
Maintenance a dedicated ASN cost them double so sometimes you will see their another name if you check the IP info 🤣

Reactions: amit338
I have 3960X / 3970X with them 😂
Almost all my VMs are customized plan
I am not interested in their public deal because sometimes it will be throttled in hardware

I'm using the LET/LES offer annual plan. That 3970X is damn HOT🔥 for WP, but I am sure it is not cheap as my plan 2CPU/3GB RAM @ $35/Year didn't encounter any throttling 1 WOO, 2 BLOGS. I guess it can handle more. 🚀

DM me your plan details/price, or you can share them here in public✌️

• Haha
Reactions: KaoVN
I'm using the LET/LES offer annual plan. That 3970X is damn HOT🔥 for WP, but I am sure it is not cheap as my plan 2CPU/3GB RAM @ $35/Year didn't encounter any throttling 1 WOO, 2 BLOGS. I guess it can handle more. 🚀

DM me your plan details/price, or you can share them here in public✌️
LOL just message them via chat or inbox, bro 😂
I can't help you with that

Reactions: amit338
I were banned, bro :)
Check again
They kick me while I help them develop forum from the start & resell my resources for members as well 🤨

LOL

Since they kicked your ass

1657549123329.png

Now you come to babiato to cry and play the victim

😂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock