• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeDesk - Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System

BeDesk - Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System v2.0.1

No permission to download

How to install BeDesk - Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System

i am also getting same error as u are getting can u provide me solution please.
this error { "message": "There was an issue. Please try again later." }
Just try to install in php 8.1 not support in php 8.2

LostKorean updated BeDesk - Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System with a new update entry:

BeDesk - Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System v2.0.0

2023 December 29 - Version 2.0.0

New Features​

• Fully rewritten BeDesk in React. This results in many improvements from previous versions, including better performance, bundle size reduction by nearly 2x (with bigger reduction in future updates), better animations and many bugfixes.
  • Refreshed the design for most pages across the site.
  • Added support for importing emails via IMAP.
  • Added support for parsing raw emails...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kirja and gamepad
v2.0.1 ? I have a question is this system stable and secure or helpdesk 3 is preferred ?

v2.0.1 ? I have a question is this system stable and secure or helpdesk 3 is preferred ?
Soon I update. If you upgrade from 1.3.6 to v2 it is not very safe. The code has a lot of problems, generating some errors when updating

But if you do a clean install, it'll work fine.

thanks for the information, i was wondering because i read that bedesk is not so good system it has bugs, maybe uhelp is better?

thanks for the information, i was wondering because i read that bedesk is not so good system it has bugs, maybe uhelp is better?
In fact, there are several bugs, including security ones related to the API. In a test I did, I was able to easily access the system via API. Other parts of the system also have some minor bugs

To be honest, don't expect much from this code, as the date since the last update was VERY long. Other people have complained about the developer's poor code as well

Everything will depend on what your intention is with the system. In my case it worked and continues to work very well, despite the bugs I mentioned

I recommend you test it to draw your own conclusions

I haven't tested the v2 yet, as I had problems updating, but I hope the dev has fixed the bugs they had in the previous version

I've never heard of uHelp before, so I can't say. I just know that I chose Bedesk at the time because of the UX/UI that was better than others I see before

LostKorean updated BeDesk - Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System with a new update entry:

BeDesk - Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System v2.0.1

2024 January 05 - Version 2.0.1​

• fix: a few issues with user passwords and login
  • fix: email attachments when using s3 to store files
  • fix: visual issues on landing page headings
  • fix: hide purchases panel if envato integration is disabled

PASSWORD:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kirja
@useriscrazy Please respect the rules of the community, you can not share a resource that has a password restriction on it without the restrictions placed on it.

Reactions: luckydead
Please read this before posting a resource:

Terms that you should be aware of:
The resource should be your own (Original License from the original publisher)
The resource must not be in the community, or if it is, it has not been updated for some time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock