• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version)

Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version) v2.8.1.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version) with a new update entry:

Beaver Builder Professional v2.6.3.2

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.6.3.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.6.3.2 - 04/11/2023
Hot Fix

• Fix conflict with iubenda GDPR Cookie Compliance Plugin (#2604)
  • Fix conflict with Yoast SEO where the Beaver Builder menu would appear on roles without access (#2608)
  • Fix issue when downgrading from 2.7 pre-release to 2.6 where the visibility eye icon would render in the Outline Panel for nodes when it shouldn't (#2567)
  • Fix various issues with the Menu Module for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Generally speaking, the following should work to add the White Label features to the Pro version.

Extract the folders in the zip file I've attached to the "extensions" folder within the BB plugin (this is generally found at "bb-plugin/extensions".

The zip file contains 3 folders "fl-builder-multisite-settings", "fl-builder-template-override", and "fl-builder-white-label". These will add the additional functions that separate the Pro version from the Agency version.

Please keep in mind the files I've attached are from an older Agency version and I don't know if they've updated these files since then or not, so you use them at your own risk.

With that said, I haven't thus far encountered any issue with using them and I have them in use currently - but then again, I don't know what I don't know.

Good luck.
Thanks so much for this, it works.

Reactions: branljohns

Beaver Builder Professional v2.7.0.1

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.7.0.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.7.0.1 - 04/28/2023
Hot Fix

Fix not being able to set a node to be visible on Extra Large Only (#2650)
Fix hiding columns on breakpoints not working when equalize heights is turned on (#2651)
Fix moving nodes in the canvas in Firefox (#2654)
Fix Preview mode not exiting out of Responsive Editing (#2649)
Fix nodes not hiding as expected in Responsive Editing Mode (#2648)
Fix copy settings/style from Advanced...

Beaver Builder Professional v2.7.0.3

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.7.0.3 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.7.0.3 - 05/11/2023
Hot Fix

• Fix some PHP warnings related to debug mode (#2686)
  • When duplicating a layout, the WP Admin will no longer be loaded in the BB iFrame (#2684)
  • Fix a backwards compatibility issue with node visibility in some situations (#2682)
  • Fix PHP warnings on import when using PHP 8.1 or higher (#2678)
  • Slideshow Module: Fix a null photo object throwing PHP warnings into the...

IF I may, have we abandoned updating the Pro version in lieu of now using and updating the Agency version? I'd prefer using the Pro version and not the Agency version. Would it be as simple as deleting the fl-builder-multisite-settings, fl-builder-template-override, and fl-builder-white-label directories?

Reactions: Shadow Man

Beaver Builder Professional v2.7.0.4

Download Beaver Builder Professional v2.7.0.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.7.0.4 - 05/18/2023
Hot Fix

• Fix equal height columns not working properly on the small breakpoint (#2707)
  • Fix PHP warning in the Post Module (#2704)
  • Fix upload filters being ignored in the new iFrame UI (#2702)
  • Fix negative top margin on row not working when aspect ratio is not set (#2714)
  • Sanitize site URL in slideshow module to prevent a line break in the URL from breaking the JS

Attached is the full bundle of BeaverBuilder if anyone wants it - not nulled (license not needed to just use it). Downloaded straight from BB.

Attachments

• beaverbuilder bundle.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 23.17.56.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 23.17.56.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 5
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock