• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Be Authentic- What we bring to life becomes our life

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Good tips I wanted to share with this Community!

Good or bad, I am always the same. In my profession, I may tailor my message to my audience, but my core values, personality, and ideas are the same regardless of who I am talking to. I think this goes a long way towards building teams, developing loyalty and relationships. People know where I stand and generally know how I will react. This builds trust. Granted, trust and relationships also require respectful interactions and honest communication.

One of my favorite quotes is “if you want to test a man’s character, give him power”. This is when you see what someone is truly made of and how they treat people. Moving ahead and gaining responsibility should not change who you are, how you respond to others, and ultimately how you treat people. Yes, you may have more pressure, but forcefully navigating over others or stating your position authority doesn’t create a following and therefore do not gain long-term results. While staying true to yourself, it is always more beneficial to develop meaningful and authentic relationships and connections. There will always be situations and people that make this difficult. There will be individuals that despite your best efforts will not align with your views or personality. In these situations, you may not have a strong relationship per se, but if you stay true to yourself and treat others with respect, you will likely earn the respect of others. Sometimes that is all we can ask for.

And while we may have the best interest of our teams, co-workers, and communities at heart, we cannot control what others think and how they respond. We can certainly help shape others through a respectful, consistent, and authentic approach. Below are my tips for being authentic and someone who is not only a good leader but a good follower.

• Be respectful,
  • Be committed,
  • Be fair,
  • Be true to yourself,
  • Be consistent,
  • Be humble and humanize

by Ann Drinkwater

Let keep Babiato one of the best community out there I love being here and spending time watching how people share their passion | Contribute - Love - Share

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock