• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato technical issue reporting

You need limited download with pay donation plan because someone need more than 15 download and not have time to wait 24 hours.
That’s a hard one to implement I think that 15 resources is ok there’s not much need for more than 15 a day

When it comes to any payment for resources will be hard because I am an uploaded on here and the uploaders will not be happy if the website starts profiting from there resources And I think it will kill the website

The admins need to find a happy medium place and I think 15 a days is it for now

Reactions: BaapJaan
When it comes to any payment for resources will be hard because I am an uploaded on here and the uploaders will not be happy if the website starts profiting from there resources And I think it will kill the website
So myself and @TassieNZ are not allowed to earn a living?

We want to keep Babiato free as much as we can and as I posted earlier if someone is desperate for more than 15 downloads every day then they can join https://gpl-elite.store/ and there they can pay for the privilege of up to an extra 50 downloads per day.

We want to keep Babiato free as much as we can and as I posted earlier if someone is desperate for more than 15 downloads every day then they can join https://gpl-elite.store/ and there they can pay for the privilege of up to an extra 50 downloads per day.
No that’s not what I says I’m taking about making money from the resources

If you want to make upgrades like you says free 15 downloads a day and pay for 50 a days that’s perfectly fine as it’s a insensitive

And I also seen the post from taz explaining that the site will be feee as much as possible

I understand that the size especially a site this size needs a cash flow to survive

You might misunderstood @Proxybunker message because he's using translate and it didn't translate as it should.

You need limited download with pay donation plan because someone need more than 15 download and not have time to wait 24 hours.
I am a developer too and I am not bound to finish one project in one day. Even so I DON'T NEED 8 different niches themes for wordpress in ONE PROJECT. Why would one download 8 different themes in one day? Themes that have no niche relation one with another.

Let say it is for updating/upgrading previous works. This can be done in different days. None of my business portfolio complained about the fact I didn't update his theme today and I did it after 2 days. For established websites there's no difference in aspect and functionality so upgrading/updating is not a necessity unless it covers a critical flaw.

I see selfish comments as yours but none of you think about one thing: YOU NEED THESE FREE FILES FOR YOUR PROJECTS, projects that YOU GET PAID FOR. And you get them free. Did it cross one second trough your mind to actually buy a license every once in a while? Just to support the developers that created resource you're using for free in paid projects. I don't think so. As soon as you get limited you only know to complain and whine about you cannot download unlimited resources for free.

There's one thing that live taught me: free is never free. It always come with a cost. Maybe not now but later. So in this case free is limited. To 15 downloads / day. As our Admins stated several times and you didn't care to read: it's not fixed. It may change. But with attitudes like this I can only hope to change in minus.

Actually just double checked the permissions and there isn't a time limit.

I also misread your previous post. Yes there is a known bug with regard to pasting links. The workaround for now is to press the toggle BB button (the [ ] one) and then you should be able to paste your link.

Capture.PNG

You might misunderstood @Proxybunker message because he's using translate and it didn't translate as it should.

I am a developer too and I am not bound to finish one project in one day. Even so I DON'T NEED 8 different niches themes for wordpress in ONE PROJECT. Why would one download 8 different themes in one day? Themes that have no niche relation one with another.

Let say it is for updating/upgrading previous works. This can be done in different days. None of my business portfolio complained about the fact I didn't update his theme today and I did it after 2 days. For established websites there's no difference in aspect and functionality so upgrading/updating is not a necessity unless it covers a critical flaw.

I see selfish comments as yours but none of you think about one thing: YOU NEED THESE FREE FILES FOR YOUR PROJECTS, projects that YOU GET PAID FOR. And you get them free. Did it cross one second trough your mind to actually buy a license every once in a while? Just to support the developers that created resource you're using for free in paid projects. I don't think so. As soon as you get limited you only know to complain and whine about you cannot download unlimited resources for free.

There's one thing that live taught me: free is never free. It always come with a cost. Maybe not now but later. So in this case free is limited. To 15 downloads / day. As our Admins stated several times and you didn't care to read: it's not fixed. It may change. But with attitudes like this I can only hope to change in minus.
I think that if we are considering the open source section there should be lifts on limits if deemed neccessary. Open source software that aims to be free, has no upfront payment required, shouldn't have a download limit ( or have a slightly higher one than 15 )

I think that if we are considering the open source section there should be lifts on limits if deemed neccessary. Open source software that aims to be free, has no upfront payment required, shouldn't have a download limit ( or have a slightly higher one than 15 )
Only resources are limited, things in posts can be downloaded

Ah alright. Is there a limit for your own resources? I tend to test all my links every month incase anything gets taken down
I'm pretty sure your own resources do count towards the limit.

But I will look into that changing for the future

Reactions: BaapJaan and Judge
Hello, I have problems with the forum. I tried to log in as usual on the Brave browser and I get the following error, although I have an Internet connection, adblock is disabled and the forum I saw is not maintained.

I tried it on Microsoft Edge and here are some problems... When I connect normally without VPN, it shows me the message from Bit Defender that this site is trying to steal data. When I activate the VPN on the US, the site works.
Plus, now the forum is quite difficult to load.
I think that this maintenance kind of turned the forum upside down, some crazy bans that can get lost a lot of users.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    111 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.png
    2.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 6
  • a.png
    a.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 6
  • b.png
    b.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 6
Hello, I have problems with the forum. I tried to log in as usual on the Brave browser and I get the following error, although I have an Internet connection, adblock is disabled and the forum I saw is not maintained.

I tried it on Microsoft Edge and here are some problems... When I connect normally without VPN, it shows me the message from Bit Defender that this site is trying to steal data. When I activate the VPN on the US, the site works.
Plus, now the forum is quite difficult to load.
I think that this maintenance kind of turned the forum upside down, some crazy bans that can get lost a lot of users.
Hi there, ads are the same. Blocking is different. Please turn it off for babiato, appreciated :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock