• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to report and find that my Canva account purchased from a seller here has been closed not long after Babiato was down. :(

Shame also that those messages and threads have disappeared but will certainly be more careful when purchasing in future.

Could just be a coincidence but getting no reply from the seller via the address on their PayPal account.

• Wow
Reactions: tingtung
I am sorry about the data loss of babiato but I have a doubt. There is no way to get our contribution and badges back? I had a trusted uploader tag (uploaded lots of resources in UI8 threads) and gave away a lot of canva pro so had a giveaway master tag as well. If possible can those be restored back?

I am sorry about the data loss of babiato but I have a doubt. There is no way to get our contribution and badges back? I had a trusted uploader tag (uploaded lots of resources in UI8 threads) and gave away a lot of canva pro so had a giveaway master tag as well. If possible can those be restored back?
I am sure and hope they will give those tags back to guys like you, who supported Babiato immensely.

Babiato is back!!! ❤️🥳
You made my day guys! Thank you for all your hard work! 😊

i am so happy and relieved that babiato is back. i have lost my reaction scores and trophies but i am not complaining at all but instead being grateful to the team working behind the scenes of babiato that they have bought the forum live again a big thank you to the tech team <3. Long Live Babiato!!!!

Hey Ellio07
I wants to come back Babiato as soon as possible, He is a nice guy who run this forum so smoothly

I would suggest to use file hosting on other free file hosting websites, to avoid much more data and files, to keep the files lower size of the backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock