• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news
I'm only a small member on this forum, I didn't have much sharing and I don't want to blame anyone.
But I hope that from now on an incremental backup will be put in place to avoid this kind of problem. There is a lot to do here for the choice of plugin :)
Support to babak and to all posters and moderators for their time.

Can you add 2FA for more security pleas

Hi admins and moderators, thank you for the job well done, but please how is our dear brother, boss and father of babiato @Babak, we hope he's doing well?, Please tell him we have missed him so much, and we really love him, he should just let's moved on, we have learned a lot from what happened. He should please come online.

Hi,

Welcome back and hats off to the admin team. @Babak was synonymous with babiato and im sure he will be back soon.if there is anything we as a community do to help the admins let us know.

PS: I had babak change my name to kahoot because some users said its offensive. When things are back to normal i would like tht changed again 😃

Hello @ELLIO7 , @andykim

I don't think that this is a bug, but to prevent duplicate resources/threads, please fix this on search.

The problem is when I search for "elementor pro", I can't find official Elementor pro thread because "pro" word is too short and then someone will open new duplicate thread
This problem wasn't on previous Babiato forum.

see attachment

Attachments

• query.png
    query.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 25
Starting to encounter some problems with accessing downloads. Usually it will be for files that download direct from the forum and just an Oops message. If I try to open the link in a new tab, it sometimes tells me I am not logged in but a simple refresh of the page and hey presto I am still logged in.

Not too worried if there are broken file links as I am sure the team will get them updated eventually. Just glad to see the forum is back! I have a folder full of plugin and theme downloads mostly from here, if there is any team member who would like a copy of them to rebuild. They should all be the same filenames that were originally assigned during the download so hopefully it will help with some broken links. Please DM me from a team member account and I will setup the share for you.

It feel great to see this forum back. My account was removed however I registered now

Good to be back. made account after may 2021, so had to re-register. i am sure members will help to rebuild it.
Thankyou for reviving, forever indebt of babiato!

Downloads are not working (Oops! We ran into some problems.) - is there a trick to get the links to work?

Hi BABIATO Forum creators, I'm glad to see you again online. I hope you are fine. In connection with the lost ones, we recover them along the way with the help of the community. Increase in everything you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock