• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great what you people have achieved, so far. My hat off to you. And rather than complaining over all that is not working as it used to, I just wait in patience ;)

Thanks again. Very appreciated.

[EDIT: cool! I'm a new member again! Who doesn't love fresh starts? :cool:)

Yes, whether they were spammers or scammers, they got another chance.
If any of the members know the users banned from BABIATO earlier, a thread to report that members should be posted.

In this disaster the sad part is all user data is lost.

I joined BABIATO on "Thu, 30 Apr, 2020 at 12:17 am" so, lost all resources and reputation.

I think all download links should be removed but let the issues stop. Let people who have them share them again so that they are updated. Because when people try to download right now, they are directed to babia.to. If you are going to rebuild it, move it directly to babia.to. At least you won't harm SEO.
To download it now, you need to add m to the download url eg https://babia.to to https://babia.to then append the remaining url.

By the time they finish fixing the bugs and babiato can be access from babia.to everything will resolve itself.

My thoughts though.

Reactions: djxpat254
@ELLIO7 @Babak Happy to see you guys back! LONG LIVE BABIATO!
I'm willing to upload the previously downloaded resources if needed.
So lucky to meet you guys here. Good luck!

We are going to make this community so strong even the hardest storm can't take us down again. A warm welcome to all the members once again.

No, I'm not, but you are one of those guys.... The proof is that most of them has been reported by me ;)
Bro, please stop this nonsense.

Mods know better than you.
Do you think you were the only one who reported?
There were thousands of users.
Definitely, You were not the only one who reported.

• Angry
Reactions: alexmisaila
@ELLIO7 @Medw1311

SUGGESTIONS
Some of my suggestions for Babiato never listened and here we are today, rebuilding our community !

Except DCMA Offshore hosting, everyday backups, one of them was to add a way to host completely this forum at Deep Web and being accessible via .onion (Tor Browser) as alternative (or if there is a way to sync databases would be great)

These kind of communities, needs really strong staff members, hard work and of course a way to earn for everyone, otherwise they just die.
I don't understand what happened to Babiato, maybe ssd failure, or many other cases, but it shouldl not happen anymore. SSD failure to me looks like not true but anyway....

Also, forums cannot rely only to one person no matter what, suppose i am the big admin and after 500K users i die :D, all hosting providers, members and everything will be again dissapeared. But the community needs to stay alive no matter what, we will regroup in hell or paradise nevermind, but it needs to stay alive for others.

COMMUNITY SUPPORT
We need VOTING section, when admins/mods want to add something and everyone can vote there like polls and apply what the most users like more.
The community is for everyone, and everyone is welcomed, so we should do it for the community and not going forward with only one or ten minds. Let it be everyone mind inside here !

But it needs some logic, e.x can vote only users with specific reputation or something like that. Maybe depending on day from registration and so on

BETTER NEWS CHANNEL SUPPORT

Discord was created for the purpose of allowing gamers to communicate. It has several advantages over Telegram:
  • Discord servers have roles with permissions more complex than the ones on Telegram chats, which only have Admins. Also, Discord chats support bots.
  • Discord servers can have multiple channels for multiple topics, including voice channels and private channels. Telegram simply does not support this.
  • Discord allows messages to be edited and deleted, rather than appended with asterisks. Messages also support more embedded media.
  • Discord has a better mentioning and notification system for directly addressing users in chat.
  • Discord has a friend system, which Telegram lacks.
  • It is much easier to view which users are currently online using Discord.
  • Switching between Discord servers in-app is quicker and easier.
  • You can have per-server nicknames on Discord. Also, you do not have to use your phone to connect, and can do so from a PC or website.
  • Discord servers allow you to view history and search it.
  • Lastly, contacts can be synced with a wide variety of social media, making finding friends in Discord extremely smooth and easy.
The only advantage Telegram has over Discord is the fact that it allows individual video calling.

MAKE IT BIGGER, STRONGER, UNIVERSAL

Why not expanding the community with more support for categories like :

1) Windows/Mac Softwares (Cracked)
2) Windows/Mac Source codes (Nulled)
3) Database Support
4) Cloud Computing
etc....
At least we can test them how they will go, and if there is no interest on it they can be removed later.
@eakteam yes, these sugegstions are valid, in thos community we have significant talent and people who can would be able to handle tricky situation's like these. from this, we need to build and rebuild this community to be even bigegr, betetr and stronger, and alsomost impossible to take down. it would definitely require the efforts of many people to get this done. including admin login can only be done via specified vpn tunnels, for security.

Discord is a fantastic soltuion that can be used, and we could add matrix as backup link incase discord guys decide to take down things. it would require alot of effort and work to get done ofcourse.

EDIT:
As for the site, we could also implement Failover systems and Compelx dns systems to handle these situation, incase one server fails, another picks up.

we can make a good paractise of not storing files on the same server as the site. all uploaded resources are on a seprate s3 storage, even if the site is down and restored, then content come back to life.

additionally, some of the apps we post here can be of huge help to use.
imagine is we had a separate short domain, that was handled by a url shortener, and all files links are automatically shortened through API, it meand, we have 2 sets of file address backup, even if site is down, it take a short time to restore site files lcoation data. and our resources download links is not affected. even of a domain is changed like now

Last edited:
I have many resources and I am going to help upload them.
My question is can you start loading resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock